Texas record whitetail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
    Didn't work but now I have 30 lives on contra!
    Lol! Y'all gonna have to stop!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
      This.

LSO did it to themselves. They looked like any other social media trolls.
      I thought so too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well... Game Wardens have to stock their Operation Game Thief exhibition trailer somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by encinal View Post
          regardless of what the facts are, i'm surprised that any media outlet would engage in a petty back and forth on social media using their brand's moniker.
          ^^this.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Lone Star Outdoors lost a lot of credibility over this. I’m not sure how the facts will play out on this case but I do know LSO reported tons of opinion or here-say which is not what I call news.

What if, just saying what if LSO was accurate? Would that change your mind?

Let's say he did everything that people have said and what if worse? Can you imagine the head spinning of alot friends , members, and the haters?

I hope that's not that case, because those threads will be ugly, hateful , and not as forgiving as we are now.....not kowing the facts.

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
              Regardless of what the facts are, I'm surprised that ANY media outlet would engage in a petty back and forth on social media using their brand's moniker.

You must not follow that guy then. He loves stirring the pot. He likes to call out and talk **** to vegans and antis and even post some stuff that probably isn’t good for hunting. He likes to argue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                You must not follow that guy then. He loves stirring the pot. He likes to call out and talk **** to vegans and antis and even post some stuff that probably isn’t good for hunting. He likes to argue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Isn't his handle on here "Cable"? If so, yeah, he's always been a see you next Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                  Isn't his handle on here "Cable"? If so, yeah, he's always been a see you next Tuesday.
                  his name is Cable Smith so probably. I dont know the guy I just see him arguing with people on the Lone Star Outdoors insta page

Comment

Working...
                  X