Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Lmao... yup I'm a richard for stating the obvious. [emoji23][emoji23] You can try to flip this around on me but there are literally 100s of folks you could have asked behind the scenes.

Not turning it around on you. Just asking why you have to have a smart*** comment and be a Richard on every one of my post you don’t agree with. I mean heck, I don’t get on your post and dog you out when I don’t agree.

If I would of known who it was I wouldn’t of started the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't read the whole thread, but it seems that we don't know the whole story. People were saying that the Singletary buck out of Lake Grapevine a few years ago was poached and it took a while for that to be cleared up. I'll wait until the TPWD completes their investigation.

Comment

Man there are a bunch of idiots on Book Of Faces.

Did see this pic. Explain this please.

Buck was shot Opening Day Sep 30. 2 days later (Oct 2) it was shot again "after" legal shooting hours. Here is a pic of the buck on Oct 3. Look at the shot placement. The hole in the rear is not there.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
          Not turning it around on you. Just asking why you have to have a smart*** comment and be a Richard on every one of my post you don’t agree with. I mean heck, I don’t get on your post and dog you out when I don’t agree.

If I would of known who it was I wouldn’t of started the post.

Come on now...don't be drama. I don't dog you out on every one of your posts and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
            Just asking why you have to have a smart***

Its kinda his thing....hence the name

Comment

The $18 Moultrie Tree Feeder attracts Big Bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post

Buck was shot Opening Day Sep 30. 2 days later (Oct 2) it was shot again "after" legal shooting hours. Here is a pic of the buck on Oct 3. Look at the shot placement. The hole in the rear is not there.
                It is Friday the 13th.. Knew things would get crazy today

Comment

The $18 Moultrie Tree Feeder attracts Big Bucks!

You saw that too

Comment

Winner!

Originally posted by cooldad1 View Post
                    he did wrong and got busted. Doesn't have anything to do with his born again christian thing. Game wardens just don't take your deer for no reason. Sorry if you don't see that.
                    this ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      You saw that too
                      I have one and yet to have a deer eat from it. Lol... May need to fill with vanilla pea gravel.

Comment

Wait how was it shot the 2nd time on Oct. 2nd then photographed on the 3rd?

Comment

I have one and yet to have a deer eat from it. Lol... May need to fill with vanilla pea gravel.

I have one too. I put rice bran in mine. The deer love it, but they ain't as pic as this one.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post

Maybe this is his twin!!!!

Comment

Aliens

Comment

That's my question?????? Shot 2 days later would be October 2. Pic is Oct 3 early morning so.........??????????

Comment

Working...
                                X