Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if y'all are judge jury and executioner. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. Sorry you dont see it like that

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
      I agree, I would never ask Travis to comment publicly about it. Travis is a stand up guy in my books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet you restarted a thread topic that had 20 pages yesterday morning and got deleted so Travis could be drug through the ringer again.[emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Could’ve saved me reading over 900 posts with the original thread. Ha ha. Heck of deer. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Yet you restarted a thread topic that had 20 pages yesterday morning and got deleted so Travis could be drug through the ringer again.[emoji15][emoji15]

Y'all let this issue go away until it's resolved. It's taken over some of yalls lives. SMH
          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 10-13-2017, 06:15 AM.

Comment

File this one with the Las Vegas shooting, we will never know what really happened..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Not sure why you think you need to be a Richard on every one of my post.

That is the reason I asked about it. Maybe you should read my original post. I didn’t know it was him till someone posted his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                Buck was not gut shot. High shoulder but arrow caught the liver, both lungs, and took a walnut size chunk out his heart. Lived for two days and then fell over dead in the moonlight at 11:56 pm. [emoji16]

Skinny
                Thats the Story I was told Skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
                  Not sure why you think you need to be a Richard on every one of my post.

That is the reason I asked about it. Maybe you should read my original post. I didn’t know it was him till someone posted his name.

Lmao... yup I'm a richard for stating the obvious. [emoji23][emoji23] You can try to flip this around on me but there are literally 100s of folks you could have asked behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    Innocent or guilty, the man obviously doesn't want to incriminate himself.
                    Again go back to the speeding ticket example, saying "I wasn't speeding" won't hurt anything, whereas saying "I was doing 74 in a 70 but 4 mph over the limit." should be avoided. I'm 100% ok with anyone doing 74 in a 70, it's within the commonly used 10% rule.

Furthermore, nobody owes anything, but everyone needs to understand that the speculation will continue so long as nobody comes out with the story.

You quoted a post of me saying I don't blame them for not coming forth with their story, and then asked me if I think they owe us an explanation. lol

...and yes I'm positive it's a gray area otherwise one of you 20 buddies of his would simply say "yeah he shot it the 2nd time at 4pm broad daylight" and all these stupid threads could end.
                    Exactly, if you are in the right why hide? I love social media gossip, why do you think I'm here

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                      Or they are just honoring their friends request to say nothing....

Comment

Last edited by HeyMikey; 10-13-2017, 06:45 AM.

Comment

It's Friday the 13th!! The evil spirits have got y'all fighting!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post

Does a TBHer run the Lonestar Outdoors Show?

Where have I seen that before?

Edit never mind...I found the it.
                            Last edited by Death from Above; 10-13-2017, 06:47 AM.

Comment

What’s this Travis guys TBH SCREEN NAME???

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                                Does a TBHer run the Lonestar Outdoors Show?

Where have I seen that before?

Yes
                                Cable

Comment

Working...
                                X