Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
    AND he enjoys getting yelled at by grouchy old men that really hate people.
    LMAO. That was one of the most funny texts I have received from him. And usually he is the grouchy old man.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      LMAO. That was one of the most funny texts I have received from him. And usually he is the grouchy old man.

Lol you should have been there. It was priceless. Not sure how he kept his cool.

That ole fart messed up opening morning!!

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
        i've got the big news!!!

Bob actually likes country music.
        😂

Comment

Originally posted by EliteZ28Bow View Post
          just learned what the F5 key did....this was worth the 17 pages just to find this out.
          Guess I don't know either.........gotta try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Bleu View Post
            Define "soon"
            These relative terms are so misleading.

Like, Yellowstone's super volcano erupts massively every 600,000-800,000years or so, and it's been about 600,000 years since its last eruption. Therefore, it will likely erupt and wipe out all life on Earth "soon" -- give or take a couple hundred thousand years.

Big news soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Guess I don't know either.........gotta try it out!
              Are you serious. Your multiple quote ability would have made me think you knew what you were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                Are you serious. Your multiple quote ability would have made me think you knew what you were doing.
                NOPE! Somebody physically showed me that trick about 10 years ago!!! LOL! With my daughter away in college we barely can turn on TV's in this dang house......

Comment

Hey , hey, hey,....[emoji33] .....u going to hail to even think any other way.......lol.[emoji1]
                  Bob is a heathen because Black Sabbath had better music than Slayer. [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                  Yeah? We'll be in good company then, i had an uncle as a priest & aunt as a nun, they both walked a higher path too...but hey that was during mass on Sun, not an hr after, around my mama's dining room table trying to peddle fraudulent oil leases as a 2nd gig...good christians too, they left a single father & 7other siblings during the middle of the Great Depression to farm/ranch for themselves while those 2 followed "God's calling" for themselves.

But hey...least they did it during daylight

Comment

Ha!HA!

NOPE! Somebody physically showed me that trick about 10 years ago!!! LOL! With my daughter away in college we barely can turn on TV's in this dang house......
                    That made me laugh enough to almost choke to def😂BC I get it👍😀

Comment

Originally posted by RodinaRanč View Post
                      Yeah? We'll be in good company then, i had an uncle as a priest & aunt as a nun, they both walked a higher path too...but hey that was during mass on Sun, not an hr after, around my mama's dining room table trying to peddle fraudulent oil leases as a 2nd gig...good christians too, they left a single father & 7other siblings during the middle of the Great Depression to farm/ranch for themselves while those 2 followed "God's calling" for themselves.

LOL.......we all have some crazy family stories and that is one that will geaux for generations!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodinaRanč View Post
                        Ouch!!

Comment

Remember that time we actually got reliable info about txblkcld's 271" deer?

Me neither...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

I don't know Travis, and I've read very little of this thread. I really hope his deer is a legit deal. That is an unreal deer.

But the first thing I thought of when I heard about this deal was the rumors ive heard for 15+ years of the monsters guys have supposedly been killing up there on the edge of the corp property, mostly at night, mostly with a bow. I'm sure they aren't helping his case. All rumors mind you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-18-2017, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              I've got the BIG NEWS!!!

BOB actually likes country music.

Not as much as he LOVES REO Speedwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                                Not as much as he LOVES Winger.
                                fify

Comment

Working...
                                X