Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86
    Called in 2 to be exact! Answers are on other sites from himself!
    Why wont he post here to clear things up?

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post

Because he's under investigation. Are you reading any of this? It's a legal matter now

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Because he's under investigation. Are you reading any of this?
        No, no Im not.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
          He hasn't posted anything elsewhere past the other dog coming. He didn't even post it was recovered. LDP pic showed up all over the internet.

I don't blame him staying quiet until it settles.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I'm gonna guess because it was rumored as a 3 acre lease, that Rover would have been over property lines before the GPS locked on to his collar..

but that is strictly a WAG with speculative information...

On edit I guess he did......see speculative
            I gotcha! One things for sure. If it comes up for lease again it will be a Texas state record for the most money ever paid per acre!

Comment

Ibtl

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                I gotcha! One things for sure. If it comes up for lease again it will be a Texas state record for the most money ever paid per acre!

Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Anything you say can and will be help against you in the court of law!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    He hasn't posted anything elsewhere past the other dog coming. He didn't even post it was recovered. LDP pic showed up all over the internet.

I don't blame him staying quiet until it settles.
                    If he didn't post about it being recovered, how in the world did the LDP's show up everywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                      Exactly. Lawyers are involved. Let them handle it. If you don't know Travis personally, then you don't have an opinion on him.

Lots of haters in the hunting world and too many on this site. I'd thought that since we're a tight-knit group on here, some of you would rally behind him and let the dust settle.

But then there's your drama queens on here that's worse than teenage girls.
                      Someone, either the GWs or Travis, will come out of this looking bad. I don't know Travis but my heart is pulling for him. If he, not knowingly, made a mistake and broke a law to kill the buck then I hope some mercy is shown from the state. I would hate to see a game violation ruin someone's life. It's a deer not a human being. Also, I'm sure this exact situation (whatever it may be) has happened before with smaller bucks and precedents were set. It will be interesting to see how it was handled before when it wasn't a giant buck.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        Why wouldn't you call in a dog if you wounded a deer like that?
                        Who said he didn’t?

A billion “what if’s” without justification...
                        A billion “facts” without evidence...

Like I stated previously, if ya have the FACTS, then either post them up or stop wasting people’s time presenting them as such...get your attention elsewhere...

Me? I want to hear the story behind this buck; not the bull**** involving the GW...

For those questioning “the bad shot placement”....lol no ****...
                        That buck walks out in front of me & y’all could very well be asking how/why “buck fever” caused me to shoot him in the freaking eye!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Son of a buck what a beautiful deer. Somebody need to send this to all the FB and Instagram DB Couch scorers that said they couldn't get the deer over 200..
                          Ain't that the friggin truth �� some folks should avoid sharing their vast knowledge on social media

Comment

Originally posted by Twipper333 View Post
                            If he didn't post about it being recovered, how in the world did the LDP's show up everywhere?

Magic

Comment

Watch out Smart! Ol TripperDipper done figured out the GIF thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                                Who said he didn’t?

A billion “what if’s” without justification...
                                A billion “facts” without evidence...

Like I stated previously, if ya have the FACTS, then either post them up or stop wasting people’s time presenting them as such...get your attention elsewhere...

Me? I want to hear the story behind this buck; not the bull**** involving the GW...

For those questioning “the bad shot placement”....lol no ****...
                                That buck walks out in front of me & y’all could very well be asking how/why “buck fever” caused me to shoot him in the freaking eye!
                                I've always practiced, if you don't trust yourself to take a shot, don't take it. Better to lose a deer than to wound it and never find it.

Just my $.02

Comment

Working...
                                X