Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man,, I am so confused, now.........

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      So what about if it possibly comes out as true? What then?

No disguising the **** poor shot. From a big bow hunting guy, but then again big deer make you rush shots and make shots you normally wouldn't
      Simple. If it's true and he is found guilty about 80% of TBH will want to march on his house and burn it down. 19% will defend him as having made an honest mistake. That remaining 1% will tell us how the government is covering something up and we will never know the truth...then the thread will get whacked.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        #fakenews. I read on Facebook that this deer was nocturnal, picture must be photo shopped.
        ^^^^THIS

Plus - that background doesn't look like anywhere I've been in or around the Denton area.

I think Smart is from the Denton area - Smart, show us some photos from around your house, we need to verify topography of that area vs what is shown in this game cam photo.

Comment

Why wouldn't you call in a dog if you wounded a deer like that?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            because tracking a butt shot deer taken on the neighbors place at night is unethical. E TX rules apply here

Comment

Have to wait for the whole story

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Incredible specimen!

Skinny
                Wow, what a deer!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  I've got to buy stock in those crappy feeders before it too late!
                  I can't believe this beautiful deer was slummin' eating out of an $18 feeder. Doesn't he know stand and fills with coon protected spinners are the in-thing for big deer these days.

Comment

I believe he did

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Shot before season started?

You mean Oct 1!
                      Not likely as there is a night time game cam pic showing an Oct 3 date at 1:30 am with the buck still alive and healthy.

Heck of a deer and I sure hope it all turns out good for the hunter.

Comment

He did

Comment

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Not likely as there is a night time game cam pic showing an Oct 3 date at 1:30 am with the buck still alive and healthy.

I know! You must have skipped a few if my post.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

Like was stated deer cam dates and times are far from the gospel...

Comment

I'm gonna guess because it was rumored as a 3 acre lease, that Rover would have been over property lines before the GPS locked on to his collar..

but that is strictly a WAG with speculative information...

On edit I guess he did......see speculative
                                Last edited by Smart; 10-13-2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X