Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
    Actually GW do take peoples deer during investigation period .
    Not when its legal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Well I guess that puts me in the uncool list then, because I don't know yours or TwipperFlippers real name..
      Communication is the number one problem in management

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
        I under stand it says 1:51am, but that could have been on September 30th
        Shot before season started?

You mean Oct 1!

Comment

The same rules apply to huge bucks as do to winning the lottery....you keep your dang mouth shut

Comment

Incredible specimen!

Skinny

Comment

Well I guess that puts me in the uncool list then, because I don't know yours or TwipperFlippers real name..
              Twipper Flipper Bahahahahahaha!!!!

Good one Smarty Boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                Shot before season started?

You mean Oct 1!
                Lol i just threw a date out there...could have been the night after the first shot.. better? Lol [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                  Lol i just threw a date out there...could have been the night after the first shot.. better? Lol [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
                  Much better!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Incredible specimen!

Skinny
                    man that is a beautiful buck

Comment

Also, Smart, I know you sit on here all day every day and I have seen some of your posts and I know you know how to embed a GIF file into a post. Can you please enlighten me on that as well oh though Smartest of Smarts!

(Also, I am sure this has already been asked in some other post, I'm only a 6 point so I am just learning my way around here)

TIA

Comment

Incredible specimen!

Skinny

I've got to buy stock in those crappy feeders before it too late!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                          Exactly. Lawyers are involved. Let them handle it. If you don't know Travis personally, then you don't have an opinion on him.

Lots of haters in the hunting world and too many on this site. I'd thought that since we're a tight-knit group on here, some of you would rally behind him and let the dust settle.

But then there's your drama queens on here that's worse than teenage girls.
                          I don't think this is a fair assessment, either. Most of the folks on this and the previous thread have reserved judgement, and have simply been following hoping to find out the facts. Of course, there are those that will derail the thread with a little misdirection and banter, but most have not condemned Travis (of course with a few (expected) exceptions.) Many (not just some) have, in fact, rallied behind him.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Put me in the rallied behind him crowd. I'm still hoping this ends well for Travis and we get to hear him tell about his hunt.

Comment

Incredible specimen!

Skinny

Son of a buck what a beautiful deer. Somebody need to send this to all the FB and Instagram DB Couch scorers that said they couldn't get the deer over 200..

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Put me in the rallied behind him crowd. I'm still hoping this ends well for Travis and we get to hear him tell about his hunt.
                                ^^^ This

Comment

Working...
                                X