Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    It’s amping up all over Facebook and other social media right now.

Skinny
    The "articles" on Facebook are nothing more than conjecture and innuendo (much of which was likely pieced together by attempting to disseminate (mis)information posted on the previous thread here). It's irresponsible "journalism", at best.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Come on... seriously, the information in the Lone Star Outdoors Show post is nothing more than speculation, most of which came from the TBH thread that got whacked yesterday!

Comment

It's amazing to me how much attention this is getting.

Comment

Just heard Parks and Wildlife is bringing in their expert investigator for this type of situation.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            It's amazing to me how much attention this is getting.

Right. If it was a 130” deer. No one would know about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              I was in the same boat as you. You're not cool on here unless you know everyone's real name
              Well I guess that puts me in the uncool list then, because I don't know yours or TwipperFlippers real name..

Comment

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                The "articles" on Facebook are nothing more than conjecture and innuendo (much of which was likely pieced together by attempting to disseminate (mis)information posted on the previous thread here). It's irresponsible "journalism", at best.

I couldn’t agree more. But it is what it is I guess...and will continue until the true story is told...much like many current events in our lives with very little factual information given to the public.

When a record deer gets confiscated by the GW, people go crazy.

Added: I wasn’t just talking about the post you might be referring to...I was seeing a lot of posts about it on hunting pages across FB.

Skinny
                Last edited by Skinny; 10-13-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Exactly. Lawyers are involved. Let them handle it. If you don't know Travis personally, then you don't have an opinion on him.

Lots of haters in the hunting world and too many on this site. I'd thought that since we're a tight-knit group on here, some of you would rally behind him and let the dust settle.

But then there's your drama queens on here that's worse than teenage girls.

Comment

^^^what he said... (looks like we posted at the same time)
                    Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    Come on... seriously, the information in the Lone Star Outdoors Show post is nothing more than speculation, most of which came from the TBH thread that got whacked yesterday!

Comment

Speculation, assumption, heresay, "joe blow said', it's on the internet, it has to be true, Call in the JFK conspiracy theorist,...... Truth is at some point the truth will works it way to the top and set you free...

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        Exactly. Lawyers are involved. Let them handle it. If you don't know Travis personally, then you don't have an opinion on him.

Lots of haters in the hunting world and too many on this site. I'd thought that since we're a tight-knit group on here, some of you would rally behind him and let the dust settle.

But then there's your drama queens on here that's worse than teenage girls.
                        So what about if it possibly comes out as true? What then?

No disguising the **** poor shot. From a big bow hunting guy, but then again big deer make you rush shots and make shots you normally wouldn't

Comment

Iiiittttt'''''''ssssssss Ffffrrriiiiiiiddddaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all this wknd!

Oh wait wrong thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                            I think you missed his point. 1:51 am?????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            I under stand it says 1:51am, but that could have been on September 30th

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              Just heard Parks and Wildlife is bringing in their expert investigator for this type of situation.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/woun...6fzGJx8du6RDN/
                              That's a good one.

I will wait until he is able to tell his side of the story. I'm sure we will not hear it until TPWD is done with their investigation.

I bet this guys list of friends is getting shorter by the day. Lots of people saying that they know him and then helping to feed the rumor mills.

I hope everything is cleared up and the deer gets the recognition that a deer that big deserves.

Comment

So you are calling this fake news? Alternative facts?

#fakenews

Comment

Working...
                                X