No announcement yet.

2017 Bosque County Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking buck Richard, congrats and thanks for taking the time for the writeup.

Hogboy

Comment

Nice one! I grew up in Bosque county. It’s a sleeper for sure. Great deer there

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
        Congrats Richard! Hope all is well my friend
        Appreciate it all; D C I have been watching your nephew wear people out in football this year. He is fun player to watch, if you get a chance to sneak away and watch, let me know. Brecks Jr. High team plays before them.

Again, I appreciate everyone's kind comments.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          Appreciate it all; D C I have been watching your nephew wear people out in football this year. He is fun player to watch, if you get a chance to sneak away and watch, let me know. Brecks Jr. High team plays before them.

Again, I appreciate everyone's kind comments.

Rwc

I am going to try and make a game this year. He is definitely a beast. I will catch up with you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man Richard, that honey hole just produces some studs year after year. Dang good buck and congrats!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful deer buddy! I figured it'd be sooner than later before you posted up with a mature deer, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                Beautiful deer buddy! I figured it'd be sooner than later before you posted up with a mature deer, congrats!
                Appreciate sir, first buck I have taken off my river grounds since 2012, felt real good.

I have not missed a thread with you behind a toad yet have I?

Rwc

Comment

I appreciate all the kind comments.

Now if I could just find a buddy with a thermal scope to help me out with these dang hogs.............................................. .........lol

Cause we can't keep up, 10/3/17 Hog kill.

Rwc

Give me a break! I'm busy! You better hope breck and Ashton hurry up or they will be 2nd and 3rd! Congrats again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great buck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats,Richard.

Comment

Congrats on a sweet buck. Still looks to be a target rich area. Tell the kids to lay the hammer down! Good job

Comment

Appreciate sir, first buck I have taken off my river grounds since 2012, felt real good.

I have not missed a thread with you behind a toad yet have I?

Rwc
                          Not yet! Been working out of town and not been getting to get in the stand as much as I'd like. Hoping to change that this upcoming weekend.

Comment

Congrats on a nice buck and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Congrats on a good one
                              And those kansas bucks in your profile folder are amazing
                              Also, what kind of feeder is that in the trail cam pics

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Congrats on a good one
                                And those kansas bucks in your profile folder are amazing
                                Also, what kind of feeder is that in the trail cam pics
                                Appreciate it, the feeder is a home build gravity feeder. Built it to feed a mixture of feed we get out of the field when the farmers are harvesting. Mainly maize, corn and wheat.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X