Babies and how they turn you soft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
    Guys thanks for all the tips! I bought one of everything at the store. I don't know what worked but I think we are on the downward slope. Is it like this for every tooth? How many dang teeth so you have? 28 isn't it?
    It was not like that with every tooth for our two kids. Mostly just the front teeth. For us, it was a few days, maybe a week at most, of the tough times. Gets better relatively quick. Heck, kid #2 cut 4 teeth at once. But now she is so cute!

Comment

My son hated every teething ring. Only thing that helped was me holding him at night on the couch singing or reading to him until he fell asleep. Even then he still whinpered a bit but he toughed it out until he was asleep. This parts the worst but it'll get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
        amber teething necklaces
        These especially helped with the drooling. I was skeptical about them and figured my wife was just wasting more money but I'll admit that it helped at least some.

Comment

This!

Originally posted by cajun blake View Post
          x 100% !

Comment

Try having twins!!! Teething tablets seemed to work the best for us.

Comment

Back from the dead. Tooth number two is coming in. He doesn't seem as ****** this time.

Comment

Tylenol worked best for my girls. My aunt is a nurse practitioner and this is what she suggested. Longer lasting relief for the kids as the topical gels tends to rub off at different rates depending on the amount of saliva your child might make. I'm no doctor by any means, so please exercise caution with this advice

Comment

Yeah, it seems like the more they get the less t bothers them. Now my son nearly has all his teeth and the only eah i can tell its bothering him is if hes not chewing food as much. Otherwise he's eating as much as i am lol

Comment

Freeze some damp baby wash clothes. My 9 month old loves them every time she starts getting a new tooth. Damp not wet, it should not be frozen to where it's rock hard.

Comment

Peach brandy in a cup. Dip finger into cup and rub the gum area. Worked 40-50 years ago on my kids. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X