• Show
Clear All

How many guys going have an airboat?

Banded Drake Custom Calls

Comment

Originally posted by fulldraw_529 View Post

Taking my Flats Cat. Need to get some trails run on it in POC before WORP.

Friday it is only Deuce and me.

Have 1-2 more arriving Friday night.

Comment

Only 1 airboat will be at the worp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never been on an airboat! Always thought they would be a kick in the pants to ride in.

Comment

Still have room in the boat for Friday afternoon scouting and hunting POC.

Have room in the cabin too if interested in making the weekend of it.

PM me today if interested!

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
              We need a solid head count of who is arriving Thursday and who is arriving Friday to decide if we need to line up the additional lodging for Thursday night as well or just for Friday and Saturday. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Friday for me.

Is there a list of what else to bring besides hunting gear?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill's Unlimited View Post
                Still have room in the boat for Friday afternoon scouting and hunting POC.

Have room in the cabin too if interested in making the weekend of it.

PM me today if interested!
                I'd be all over it, but we just had our baby yesterday and are hoping to go home here shortly, gonna hang around the house for a while and help mama out

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                  Friday for me.

Is there a list of what else to bring besides hunting gear?
                  I will post up the things I can think of this evening. And if some of the other veterans can think of anything just add to it.

Comment

Is there room for one more, no boat just me and my shotgun.

What is total cost on this thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      Is there room for one more, no boat just me and my shotgun.

What is total cost on this thing?
                      I think everything is filled up last time I spoke with Tiny.

If your free this weekend I am headed down Friday to Sunday. Have another guy joining Friday evening, there is an open bed in the cabin. Just splitting costs, PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Items to bring for worp

Valid hunting licence with duck stamp

Shot gun that has the plug in it only allowing for 3 shots total

Steel shot 3 inch or 3.5 inch #1,2,or 3 shot

Shell bag

A chair to sit in sand/mud on the banks behind mangroves.

Waders and possibly cold weather cloths

A chair to sit outside around house to visit

One night we cook fajitas, the other night we cook whatever ( usually everybody brings some sort of meat to throw on pit)

Extra money - boat gas, snacks, odds and ins and whatnot

Extra pillow/blanket if you like to be bundled up. All beds are furnished with this stuff though.

Cooler for drinks (fridge in barndo usually full of meat to cook)

Shower stuff ( soap & shampoo) probably an extra towel

That's all I can think of, if you have any questions just ask on here and somebody will answer it.

Also, the guys coming Thursday night, we will split up the cost of house once we are down there (depends on how many show up) the deposit covers Friday and Saturday night .

Comment

I will post the address once it gets closer so people don't have to look through 3 pages and 200 post to find it, all 3 houses are on the same street and that street is about 100 yards long lol. I hope POC is ready for us

Comment

Originally posted by tiny's taxiderm View Post
                            I will post the address once it gets closer so people don't have to look through 3 pages and 200 post to find it, all 3 houses are on the same street and that street is about 100 yards long lol. I hope POC is ready for us

How far from Froggies is it, we have our camper at Texas gulf rv park on Byers st near POC Rod and Gun

Comment

How far from Froggies is it, we have our camper at Texas gulf rv park on Byers st near POC Rod and Gun

bout 502 yards from you the way the crow flys, hang a left on Harrison and it's bout 1/4 mile down

Comment

Wish I had seen this already have a cast and blast going down there on the 27th.

Comment

Working...
                                X