X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fulldraw_529 View Post

Still have to put a WORP logo on it, and a couple more to work on

Banded Drake Custom Calls
    Wow, that looks good! A lot prettier than my green whistle or black whistle!

Comment

Do not blow a call down there this time of year. Maybe a pintail whistle but be stingy with it. Redheads don't care but everything else will probably blow out

Comment

Wow, that looks awesome, hopefully I can out it on my lanyard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Do not blow a call down there this time of year. Maybe a pintail whistle but be stingy with it. Redheads don't care but everything else will probably blow out
          I don't care when you blow it, heck take it home and annoy the wife with it, or teach the kids, tuck it away for next season. This will be someone come January 29th

Comment

What?!?!? I just went and bought one of every Duck Commander call Academy had on the shelf!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
              What?!?!? I just went and bought one of every Duck Commander call Academy had on the shelf!
              Haha, you'll blend in well

Comment

Looks great!!!

Comment

6th annual W.O.R.P. TOUR IN P.O.C.

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                  Looks great!!!

Nice! I like what you did with the insert, it's different and looks good! When I was making them I was always trying to figure out how to make it look different with out it being awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aaron are you doing whistles? I'm using an old traffic whistle that I pulled the cork from and it is cold

Comment

Aaron are you doing whistles? I'm using an old traffic whistle that I pulled the cork from and it is cold
                      Yeah, I have a couple of them made up

Comment

I think @tiny'staxiderm is getting a little excited about this hunt

Comment

I'll be down for a few days this week. I'll give y'all a report. Havent decided if I'm gonna carry a shotgun or just go fish.

Comment

I'll be down for a few days this week. I'll give y'all a report. Havent decided if I'm gonna carry a shotgun or just go fish.

Quite a few tailing redfish last Sunday morning all around the spread!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                              I think @tiny'staxiderm is getting a little excited about this hunt

I have to admit I've been looking forward to this one.

Wish I wouldn't have had to take some time off this week, otherwise, I'd have gotten in on the Thursday deal.

Comment

Bill I do enjoy watching ducks cup in but a redfish on toowater is my addiction.

Comment

Working...
                                X