Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
    And here I thought I was caught up and on top of everything. NINJAS??? Post a link.

Glad I got some work done this morning, the greenscreen has essentially taken over after lunch!

Comment

Comment

In for the story, I hope the best for the hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
          I also would like a PM please.....
          PM sent with the whole story....

Comment

Just checkin in for the story... and I'll opt-out on the PMs thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
              Txblkcld shot a giant.
              I have pics of the deer from last year.
              Cool. Well if you or whomever else that's sending the PM's wouldn't mind sending me one I would appreciate it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                I'll wait on the TPWD email to get my facts straight from the fish cops...

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
                  Thanks for the text message filling me in Smart, i knew when i met you at the Round-Up Saloon in Dallas and got your number it would come in handy
                  FIFY

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

I tell you what... If jumping to conclusions is ever an Olympic event this site here is going to have the team.

I know Travis well. He’s a close friend though we may go months without speaking. He’s a great person. The kind of person that has a water heater sent to your house on Christmas Eve when yours blows up and your down on your luck and out of cash. The kind of guy that send la you and your wife Bibles in the mail for your anniversary. The kind of guy that walks up to a drunk redneck that’s a foot taller, outweighs him but 100lbs, and is clearly drunk and walks him away from the crowd to talk about God.

I know a lot more about this than I will post but this deer was shot 100% legally on 2 separate occasions by Travis. It’s a HUGE deer and anytime HUGE deer come into play in Texas there is always an investigation. It really bothers me the way TPWD handles these mega deer cases. That’s the first time I’ve heard 271” but it was roughed at 278” the day it was recovered. I hope and pray this technicality gets squared away soon and the deer goes back in Travis’s possession WHERE IT BELONGS.

Comment

I think I remember seeing these pictures from last year taken at Isle du Bois state park.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          Cool. Well if you or whomever else that's sending the PM's wouldn't mind sending me one I would appreciate it as well.
                          It'd be easier if you just posted your number in the thread...
                          It's easier for Ms. Jen to contact you that way...

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                            I tell you what... If jumping to conclusions is ever an Olympic event this site here is going to have the team.

I know Travis well. He’s a close friend though we may go months without speaking. He’s a great person. The kind of person that has a water heater sent to your house on Christmas Eve when yours blows up and your down on your luck and out of cash. The kind of guy that send la you and your wife Bibles in the mail for your anniversary. The kind of guy that walks up to a drunk redneck that’s a foot taller, outweighs him but 100lbs, and is clearly drunk and walks him away from the crowd to talk about God.

I know a lot more about this than I will post but this deer was shot 100% legally on 2 separate occasions by Travis. It’s a HUGE deer and anytime HUGE deer come into play in Texas there is always an investigation. It really bothers me the way TPWD handles these mega deer cases. That’s the first time I’ve heard 271” but it was roughed at 278” the day it was recovered. I hope and pray this technicality gets squared away soon and the deer goes back in Travis’s possession WHERE IT BELONGS.
                            Makes sense now!!!

That is a tough buck if he survived the first arrow. Best of luck to him

Comment

I would think from that high horse you can see the PM thing is a farce..

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

Now that's gonna be a good story. 2 shots on a deer like that?!!! Hope it all gets squared away.

Comment

Working...
                                X