Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
    JR- Unless you are the guy who shot the deer how do you know what story is true and what is not. Im listening.
    I wouldn't I just thought you meant that if someone did post the real story that wouldn't be classy. Maybe misunderstood where you were going.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Travis, if you see this, best of luck to you. I truly hope you did everything right and you get to enjoy the awesome deer you killed.
      This!

And maybe let me mount it!

Comment

Beautiful buck. Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          I wouldn't I just thought you meant that if someone did post the real story that wouldn't be classy. Maybe misunderstood where you were going.
          Well I didn't mean that. Goodnight gentleman. Ill post in another 5-6 years.

Comment

JR- Unless you are the guy who shot the deer how do you know what story is true and what is not. Im listening.
            So you don't know?

Comment

Was kinda hoping ..youd tell us?

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                Live and work, I pretty much just draw these days.
                Just wondering, I just bought some land in Tioga and am going to build within the year. As you know PP is loaded with cabinet shops.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                  This!

And maybe let me mount it!

Shameless plug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow I just read 16 pages for nothing. Good deer though

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                      Just wondering, I just bought some land in Tioga and am going to build within the year. As you know PP is loaded with cabinet shops.
                      Surprisingly less than there used to be. Several have merged or shut down since the recession.

Shoot me a message if you'd like us to bid them or if you want a contractor recommendation.

I'd like to move up that way myself. Just haven't found the right place. Well I have, I just can't afford it at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
                        I’ll tell you what, I’m a little irriatated. My day was off to a good start until this thread. I got behind on work, lost feeling in my left leg, hard a red ring around my ars cheeks for a good couple hours that itches like hell, was late to pick my son up, all to not miss the outcome of this hunt, clicked on a **** picture about 100 in hopes the game warden video would play....and there ain’t sh$3 to show for it....
                        Thats not entirely true. Its actually how you found this thread

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Lol! I guess that thread got whacked.
                        Is that why I cant find the garage ninja thread? I spent too much time here and forgot about that one
                        Last edited by Quackerbox; 10-11-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                          Surprisingly less than there used to be. Several have merged or shut down since the recession.

Shoot me a message if you'd like us to bid them or if you want a contractor recommendation.

I'd like to move up that way myself. Just haven't found the right place. Well I have, I just can't afford it at the moment.
                          Ya 377 used to be cabinet row.

I'll shoot you a pm to get some info.

It is getting pricey, I paid a fair price for mine, not great but dang sure didn't overpay.

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
                            I’ll tell you what, I’m a little irriatated. My day was off to a good start until this thread. I got behind on work, lost feeling in my left leg, hard a red ring around my ars cheeks for a good couple hours that itches like hell, was late to pick my son up, all to not miss the outcome of this hunt, clicked on a **** picture about 100 in hopes the game warden video would play....and there ain’t sh$3 to show for it....

It'll get those dried up dingleberries off better next time.

Comment

This stew isn't spicy enough, how about we throw some State Park in there

Comment

Great buck! Hope it all works out.

Comment

Working...
                                X