Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    For the record besides some simple and logical speculations no one here has accused the hunter of anything or attacked his character. Thread went up, someone said TPWD seized the animal and the rest is just questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of holier than thou people chiming in about how the guy has been bashed on this thread didn't actually read the thread.

1. Travis is a great guy
    2. 99.9% of us don't know what happened
    3. We are all just talking and speculating around the camp fire.
    4. No one is rooting for him to go to jail or be punished.
    5. Most everyone is hoping for a great resolution, and that Travis gets his deer.

Comment

Wow I have not had services to get on line or TV since the storm until 3 or 4 days ago. And now this thread. I hope the Nat'l Guard guys have some pop corn I have 1 bag.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
        Exhausting thread.
        Guy shoots tremendous whitetail with bow. Maybe twice. I personally have seen deer shot high with a bow eating at a corn feeder the next day. Such happens with archery. How lucky to get second chance if indeed it was sometime later.

If he followed the deer and finished it off at night to end the ordeal I applaud him. I would do the same thing. No one would care if it wasn't an extraordinary deer.

I will wait for the facts to come out. I would be as concerned about govt. overreach as the hunter doing something wrong.

One thing for sure...giant bucks make people crazy...hunters..observers, and even law enforcement. How many times have I seen someone shoot a great deer and all assume there must be something inappropriate about it?
        Well said from potentially the most respected members of this website. Big deer do make people crazy.

Comment

Hi everybody - what's up? Did somebody shoot a big buck or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
            I already lost feeling in my left leg
            Anybody heard from Addicted? I hope he's not still stuck to the crapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
              Anybody heard from Addicted? I hope he's not still stuck to the crapper.
              Could be dead at this point

Comment

I heard Elkbowhunter helped him stalk it and shoot it a 2nd time

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  I read the thread again...based on all the speculation, theories, and internet game warden opinions...
                  I'm 65% sure that I mightve stabbed this deer.
                  Is is possible Tony Sipp had anything to do w/ all this?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    Is is possible Tony Sipp had anything to do w/ all this?
                    He couldn't hit it with 37 shots spread over 60 nights...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      He couldn't hit it with 37 shots spread over 60 nights...
                      Smile of the night. Definitely the smile of the night.

Comment

The speculation on this thread is unreal. So much so so far from the story. But entertaining to read none the less!

Comment

Summary of 15 pages? Same shooter as in Las Vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                            I heard Elkbowhunter helped him stalk it and shoot it a 2nd time
                            I miss that guy.

Comment

Congrats Travis, great buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
                                The speculation on this thread is unreal. So much so so far from the story. But entertaining to read none the less!
                                We are just trying to get you over the nubbin buck stage. I mean, you joined back in 2011, but this thread sure peaked your interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X