Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow TBH'er killed possible state record????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged for later

Comment

That's a great buck regardless of circumstances. I just finished the Kansas bobcat thread and then opened this one. I must be running with a bunch of outlaws.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        ...talk about a thread blowin' up!! ... I can't keep up!!
        Lots of that going around lately!!??!!

Youd think season just ended, full moon, low tides, 6 dollar a gallon gas or something.

Comment

Is it because he was using a black assault semi automatic bow to rapidly shoot death darts?

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            I don't know the answer to that. If the GW has the deer as stated above, the latter seems plausible.

I took the pics from the road during the rut. He had a doe and let me watch him for a little while. I had crappy camera equipment then and most of the pics I took sucked.
            It is playing out the way I'd hoped it wouldn't. Still cool you were able to get him to pose for ya!

Two sides to every story, we likely never hear it out on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              How the hell did he even fit a bump stock on a bow?
              thanks for the laugh lol

Comment

Who's the farmer? LOL J/K

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  This is exactly why I only shoot deer in the 125” range. [emoji16]

Skinny
                  Haha!!!! Amen

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    Ill start the first line of the new narrative.

"so there I was, 2 am, spotlight in one hand and rimfire rifle in the other"
                    In the back seat, all the Kardasians sisters were high on X....

Comment

I'm in. Not even as curious about the deer, as I am to see where this thread goes!!

Comment

I hope black clouds are not looming. It appears the putative hunter last logged on yesterday a.m. In for update.

Comment

stupid question maybe but what's up with the arrows in his quiver?

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                            FOB fletching

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post

Most bowhunters keep their arrows there....

Comment

In the scenario that a person shoots a buck on Private Property and the buck runs onto government property, such as Hagerman and dies, what would be the protocol to recover the buck without being accused of poaching on government property? I would assume calling the game warden first would be a start and recording evidence. I don't know but just seems like a impossible situation of he said/she said.
                                Last edited by BrandonA; 10-11-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X