X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. That field is on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That Syracuse QB and big receiver were on the money tonight. Congrats to the Cuse!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Not real sure what Dabo Swinney was worked up about his punter's pass... I mean you asked your punter to throw the ball in a critical situation and 'Cuse covered it well.

Syracuse wins this by 6

The way Dabo was making him watch the replay it looked like it was a read play. Meaning if they didnt cover the guy throw it. If it is covered you kick it. That is the norm with a punt fake. It is usually a read play.

Comment

So far

2017 upsets by spread:

Howard (+45) beats UNLV

Iowa State (+31) beats Oklahoma

Syracuse (+21.5) beats Clemson

Troy (+20.5) beats LSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I like that coach.

Comment

Dino Babers Special Teams Coach at Baylor from 2009-2011. Glad to see him finally having success with the Cuse.

Comment

Clemson done, WOW!

Comment

This loss by the Tigers will shake up the playoff picture. Gotta see Leach now handle his business at Cal.

Comment

Clemson is far from done. They've won big games and could Win out like last year with 1 loss.

Comment

LA Laffy > Idaho >South AL > TROY > LSU > Syracuse > Clemson

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Clemson is far from done. They've won big games and could Win out like last year with 1 loss.

Exactly. They loss to Pitt last year a month later into the season and everyone thought they were done. I do think this season hinges on Bryant's health. Like Mack said though, 15 days till next game for them.

Comment

They can still make it if they emerge ACC champs

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                            I just don't see how Florida keeps up. Our defense is ok, but they will be on the field way too much in this one. We have no depth at LB- A walk-on is starting right now. And our offense is a dumpster fire .... again.

38-17 Ags, and I hate typing that for a night game in the Swamp. Fans will be jacked but don't think it will do much good.

Go Gators
                            The College Football Experts on ESPN still say that Florida is a better team than A&M. I'll say Aggies lose by 11......and I hope I am wrong.

Comment

Upset Friday. State just threw an interception at their own 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                #clemsoning .... 22 point Dog, bites the champs.
                                Originally posted by 160class View Post
                                The Orange with a big upset!

this is exactly what happens when your coaches and team get complacent

Comment

Working...
                                X