No announcement yet.

How far can this go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its already went waaaaaayyyy to far IMO..
    But there is a market for them with certain types, something some of us will never understand.

Comment

Pure stupidity, people are paying to Shoot those deer not hunt. Absolutely no sport in it.

Comment

Looks gross. I prefer a good 'ol low fence typical.

Comment

No, no, no.....to each their own but definitely not for me!!!

Comment

OP back to your original question of how far can it go. I think too far is the answer but we probably already passed that a couple hundred inches ago. I see nothing wrong with breeding the best with the best to get better natural results, but it's hard not to look at these and see chemically enhanced results.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
              Pure stupidity, people are paying to Shoot those deer not hunt. Absolutely no sport in it.
              They do it because their in the same group as the kids with the everone gets a trophy mentality. Your right there is no sport in it, theres no hunt in it, but there is a product for the wall

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                My buddies got a farm in Robinson and they had mid 600 I think last year year..... it’s nuts
                Are you talking about BJ's place?

Comment

Is the desire to keep growing them bigger purely ego driven amongst breeders?
                  I would think that the pool of folks that shoot 500” deer would be very small so why keep going.

Comment

Mad scientist is what I think of when I see these deer. Soon the deer will be categorized like diamonds. You want a lab deer or a natural deer.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      That's not deer, it's livestock.
                      Agree 100%
                      I would shoot one dead but that is not a naturally grown deer. They can argue all they want.

Comment

Working...
                      X