Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So jealous! Hope I can make it out with yall some day! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        So jealous! Hope I can make it out with yall some day! Congrats!

X2!! Good job y'all!!

Comment

Burnadell won biggest tuna beat mine by one pound.
          He fished hard and deserved the win. It was 65 pounds.

Most are on the road hauling fish home. Everyone drive safe and hope chuck didn't sneak any escabar fish in with your Tuna!

Even though fishing was relatively hard it was all it was cracked up to be.
          Several guys are truly hard core fishing fools. If anyone was hungry it
          Was because they chose to not eat. I'm sure Rob will talk about the food. The lox(sp) was
          Really good
          Last edited by RiverRat1; 10-22-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Nice haul. Seas cooperate?

How do them jacks eat?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

How do them jacks eat?
              Seas were very cooperative. Only got a little choppy last night. The rest of the time it was just slow rolling.
              Last edited by Geezy Rider; 10-22-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                Seas were very cooperative. Only got a little choppy last night. The real of the time it was just slow rolling.
                Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

How do them jacks eat?
                  Perdido was really good 3 to 5s leveling 3s mainly . Fishing was great. Saturday afternoon we fished ocean blackhornet and nansen on the troll . The fishing was moderatly good using blue white islanders and halco 190s picking up 8 nice yfts . Jacoby and i worked the port outrigger and center outrigger while rob worked the starbird. We handed the hookups off to the new guys that had never caught b4 and then handed the rest over to those that still didnt have a tuna in the box. Later that night the seas were churning creating terrible drifts making the fishing tuff and the captains constantly working frustrating currents churning from the lee of the drillship. We made it work and picked up 11 or so . Idk about those black jacks never tried em b4. Coupla Guys flat lineing chunk picked them up. Was a good trip but well below average for our usuall norm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Right on!!! At least y'all got out and got some fish!!!

Comment

Riverrat1 gave me some of the fish he caught on this trip, and it's more than I can eat in the next few days.

What is the best process for freezing tuna?

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                        Riverrat1 gave me some of the fish he caught on this trip, and it's more than I can eat in the next few days.

What is the best process for freezing tuna?
                        What ?

It took me 5 baits and 4 hours to hook that tuna for him and he done gave it away

Well the best way is to never freeze tuna ,either eat up fresh , sushi , tuna steak Sears, jerky is real good if u have a dehydrator, or preasure can it for tuna salad.
                        Just don't freeze it what ever you do

Comment

Originally posted by RACK View Post
                          What ?

It took me 5 baits and 4 hours to hook that tuna for him and he done gave it away

Well the best way is to never freeze tuna ,either eat up fresh , sushi , tuna steak Sears, jerky is real good if u have a dehydrator, or preasure can it for tuna salad.
                          Just don't freeze it what ever you do
                          Don't worry I gave him 2 black fin tuna, the black jack, barracuda, and one BIG chuck of the yellowfin. I have way more YFT than I'll be able to eat still...But I'm going to suffer through and try to eat it all! Life is rough.

It was good meeting all you guys BTW. Now that I'm awake it all feels like a big fun blur. I have these weird feelings of pink rainbows. Was I drunk?

Comment

Last edited by RiverRat1; 10-23-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

This tastes stupid good.

Comment

That looks amazing! I'm jelly!

Comment

Working...
                                X