• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone for some tuna action?

What boat were you on?
    You know what rigs you guys hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

La pecan was the boat and I don't remember the rig name. We were 140 mikes out.

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
        La pecan was the boat and I don't remember the rig name. We were 140 mikes out.

Ah the la peska aka the la puka

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
          Fresh sushi!

They looks amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Believe it or not, chub is some pretty good eats.
              I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Comment

For the first timers, you should look into the Scop patch. Could save the trip for you. 7ft seas can make even the most experienced fishermen green.

Comment

Chase. Headed south. Don't see 7s south. It will be sporty going out but seeing 5s Friday night and 4 or so Saturday. What do you use because I run a mosquito boat and use 3 different weather sites when planning. Would not even consider in my boat but I see anything under 5 comfortable on this boat

Comment

And I don't think I'll try eating a chub. But I've been wrong before. Guy I was with wanted to keep triggerfish years ago. Ate them that evening and they were better than most fish

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      For the first timers, you should look into the Scop patch. Could save the trip for you. 7ft seas can make even the most experienced fishermen green.
                      Is this the standard patch that goes behind the ear? I get a prescription patch from my doctor but I don't know the name of it.
                      This isn't my first trip but I'm also no where near the old salt most of y'all are, I will get sick without the patch.

I also take some crystallized ginger to chew on anytime my stomach feels a little off. I helps to settle it down for me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                          Is this the standard patch that goes behind the ear? I get a prescription patch from my doctor but I don't know the name of it.
                          This isn't my first trip but I'm also no where near the old salt most of y'all are, I will get sick without the patch.

I also take some crystallized ginger to chew on anytime my stomach feels a little off. I helps to settle it down for me.
                          Yessir. That's the one. It's magic for those prone to motion sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Chase. Headed south. Don't see 7s south. It will be sporty going out but seeing 5s Friday night and 4 or so Saturday. What do you use because I run a mosquito boat and use 3 different weather sites when planning. Would not even consider in my boat but I see anything under 5 comfortable on this boat
                            Buoyweather. It does look better Sat and Sunday around Perdido. 5-7ft Friday, 5ft or so Sat and Sun.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              And I don't think I'll try eating a chub. But I've been wrong before. Guy I was with wanted to keep triggerfish years ago. Ate them that evening and they were better than most fish

I was always the same way, started watching some YouTube videos of guys eating stuff that were considered "trash fish". So I decided I would start trying different fish. Chub is just as good as red snapper. Same texture, color, etc. I've even eaten Bonita. Bleed it out and there's no difference in appearance or taste than blackfin. I don't offshore fish as much as I used to, but I've come to the conclusion that almost everything out there tastes good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                Yessir. That's the one. It's magic for those prone to motion sickness.
                                Good deal.

How's your fishing been lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X