Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the young lady

Comment

I'm sitting back in stand, she slept in this morning. There's one for sure shooter, and one that I would have for sure shot yesterday but now looking at pictures I can't put an age on him. We will see if he shows again and see what happens, maybe I can hijack her thread now!

Thank yall for the kind words, she can't reply yet or she would have given her thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

4 doe chowing down

Comment

Congrats to her and good luck to you!

Comment

Congrats to your gf on her first bow kill.

Comment

Congrats to your better half and good luck this morning

Comment

So let me get this straight.
                Your longtime GF is now a bowhunter, her grandparents have land covered up in deer, and now you're getting to hunt it too.

Something to think about...[emoji183]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
                  Your longtime GF is now a bowhunter, her grandparents have land covered up in deer, and now you're getting to hunt it too.

[emoji23] well now she's on this site also... I've always been welcome to hunt it, killed my biggest deer here 4 years ago on thanksgiving (we had only been together for 3 months at the time!). And to be fair, we would like to finish college first. 3 or 4 more semesters a piece, nursing for her, criminal justice for me.
                  My dad just texted me the same thing right before I read this. Lol

Comment

Congratulations to your gf and yes get a ring on her finger!!

Comment

Congratulations to your girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post

yep....and posting this for a ton of single guys to see too...

you can be engaged & still attend school...just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                          yep....and posting this for a ton of single guys to see too...

you can be engaged & still attend school...just saying...
                          If 4 years goes out the window for someone who's willing to get on a knee today, there's much bigger problems! Lol. Here's the TBH mind set. Pretty+hunting+landtohunt=Propose
                          Now that think think about it, that may not he a bad equation after all!

Comment

Lucky Lucky man, hope you know what you got. Far and few out there like that now. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ecs View Post
                              Lucky Lucky man, hope you know what you got. Far and few out there like that now. Good luck.
                              Thanks. I can't say that I personally know another 20yo woman that has killed a deer with a vertical bow. We both get along perfect with each other's families and my dad has called her his daughter in law since we dated once in like the 9th grade lol. It's too good to be true but, it's true

Comment

Here's how Mr spike is looking today.

Comment

Working...
                                X