No announcement yet.

Trophy Ridge React 5 Pin Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one in the classifieds. I used it for half a season. I sighted it in at 20 and 30. It's a nice sight. Used it to shoot out to 50 yards(the end of my yard at the time). Was impressed with how easy it was to sight in. Killed my first ever bow buck with it at 25 yards. Going to get a left handed one for my wife.

Comment

I appreciate the replies. I suppose I better sight in at 20 and 40. What is better the one pin or the 5 pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I prefer a 5 pin sight for hunting, do not want to forget to change sight or get busted changing sight when hunting though the single pin does give a less cluttered field of view.

What I like about the sight is how easy it is to sight in if changing arrows or such.

I like to sight in at 20 and 30 then fine tune it with the 40 or 50 pin if needed.

Comment

I've had my react 5 pin for a few years now and have zero complaints

Comment

React One Here on my halon, and a Big fan. Ran a React 5 pin on my old bow and really liked it. definitely more accurate than I can shoot it. but out to 100 Id say its pretty solid. Been happy with it. buddy has the react one pro and really likes it.

Comment

Working...
            X