No announcement yet.

Clayton is now cancer free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clayton was one tough SOB! I am really sorry to hear this Brad. You were put with Julie and Clayton for a reason. Stay strong friend.

Comment

Very, very sorry to hear about this. May God bless your family.

Comment

Sending prayers

Comment

Clayton is blessed in heaven. Sincere Condolences to your family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

God bless family and friends.

Comment

Prayers sent for all.

Comment

Prayers up for you and yours.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, prayers for you

Comment

I'm so very sorry to read about this. Such a terrible disease! Praying for comfort and healing for the family.

Todd

Comment

Man I sure hurt reading this this morning... Following along on the other thread, I sort of knew this was the inevitable outcome, but it is still a punch to the gut. It is especially hard to see such a vibrant young man become so stricken with this horrible disease and to succumb to it's fury. Praise be to God that Clayton indeed is healed and healed eternally to live forever more in the very presence of God. It is not right for mamma's and daddy's to bury their kids and especially young ones just getting started and there are no words right now that bring comfort. The hurt is deep and to the very core of your soul if you are a parent of one of these. Having been through this myself, I can tell you that with time, leaning on God, and being surrounded by other family and friends; it does get better and healing will begin. One day you will have a new normal. You have a serious wound in your own hearts right now, but one day that wound will become but a scar. No you will never be the same, but with a scar it tells you a few things... one is that healing has occurred. The other does remind you that the past is real. But it also gives you the opportunity through the Lord Jesus to choose Joy. He is the healer and sustainer of all our lives. He protects our souls for all eternity. And He will indeed reunite you with Clayton for all Eternity. Lean on Him. Let people who want to help and minister to you do so. Now is your time to be ministered to and those who minister to you will be blessed just as you will be blessed by it.

I am so very sorry for your loss Julie, and Brad you must be her strength now and bathe her in your love and support. You two will comfort each other. It is OK to grieve as this is a GREAT LOSS. Some day your joy will return. God bless you guys, and Praise God for Clayton and his Homecoming!

Lord I lift up this family to You right now. I ask You to cover them with Your Agape Love and Comfort. Give them the strength to endure this great loss, but show them the Hope we have in Your Son Jesus, the same Jesus that Received Clayton to Himself this morning. Father, we thank you for Clayton and the world is a better place for having had him here for a short time. I know Heaven is a better place today at his arriving there. We look forward to joining him there some day. Lord God we thank you for Your Son Jesus and the Hope He provides for us all, and it is in His name we pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Prayers up for him and the whole family..

Comment

Very sorry for your loss Brad. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

sorry for your loss. God Bless

Comment

Working...
                                X