No announcement yet.

Kansas is home for the next 8 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammerdown,did they take your hunting rights away in Kansas? Curious,because they took the bow.Bet they wanna get some more of our money so they let you keep the license..I hate that happened to ya'.I can tell you this.If it'd been me I'd have been in the same boat.I've never turned down the oppurtunity to tune up a predator!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
      we should close this forum to Texans only, like the name say's Texas bow hunter's not Kansas bow hunters, Montana bow hunters, Ohio bow hunter, Louisiana bow hunter so on so fourth. And we should all show proof of living in this great state of ours while were at it just open it to Texas born Texans. Flame away you flaming queens.

You can't be serious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love the way the OP has handled this; class act all the way. Sorry your hunt ended like this, but there's always another season. I would've never thought about a bob cat season, so lesson learned here.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          You can't be serious?

Why not? Especially block the folks from Louisiana

jk, black Ice

Comment

Kansas is home for the next 8 days

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
            Why not? Especially block the folks from Louisiana [emoji35]

[emoji14] jk, black Ice [emoji3]

You take that back right meow!

Cajun Blake is a national treasure[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by black ice View Post
              you take that back right meow!

Cajun blake is a national treasure[emoji23]

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
              😂

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                Well I froze Master Splinter because he was going to go in the bobcats mouth when I mounted him. But since the bobcat left me we had to eat the rat so I wouldn't get a ticket for wanton waste. It was horrible but rules are rules.

Glad you made it through okay. Give us a live update on the next hunt. Maybe block an individual or go easy on the cats on the next trip. I'm pulling for you!

Comment

What’s with the incessant need to constantly post stuff on social media anyway? Are we all becoming this narcissistic?

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                    What’s with the incessant need to constantly post stuff on social media anyway? Are we all becoming this narcissistic?
                    Nice post on social media.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by samson33 View Post
                      What empirical evidence do you have that it was him??? What if it wasn't him?? Is it ok to slander someone based solely on your "feeling" of something?? Have some class man.

There was that link to a Kansas hunting site where he reported a corn pile and a game Cam to the GWs that same day... so there is that.

Comment

Ok. I’ll say it again. I didnt report the OP. Again, I think he made a mistake. Me posting on another forum about an unrelated topic has nothing to do with the OP.

Whoever posted that link from KS must have just forgotten to post the 2 other threads about THIS BOBCAT from that site. I made no mention of it there. But I guess I’m the only person living in KS to read TBH right? Makes sense.

I’ve been called a snitch, a rat, and now suggested I be banned from the site. All because I posted a link to a legal regulation. Nevermind that I had nothing to do with this cat, I’m 200 miles from Trego Co. (Had to look it up because I’ve never heard of it), but the judgment here has been unreal.

I’m a criminal I guess.

Comment

Hang in there KYBourbon. Some people throw stones before thinking about who all reads this. My first thought was a TX game warden that's on this site probably blew him in.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Relax amigo..For future reference when you're onto something that may be a "tad bit" criminal,pm the dude,and give him a heads up..I believe you,when you say you didn't turn him in.
                            Know this,and don't ever forget it..You ever need help,and your brother's in jail,outta state,etc,..We'll pull you outta the mud,or pay someone who will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 10-12-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Wow just read entire thread sorry about your luck OP.

Comment

Working...
                                X