X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
    Dang, that sucks...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man, and the public are ripping him apart on the responses. Dang people!

Comment

Yeah all the info given to the wardens would make me believe it came from someone here. All the info was posted here, early in the post he said he was hunting out of Trego Kansas, on The Smoky Hill River, and posted a picture of his truck. Pretty sad if a TBH member would rat on someone for an honest mistake.

Comment

Easy there cowboy, your drawing a lot of conclusions. Bottom line is the law was broken. If someone from Kansas came down here after a tornado and broke the law does that give them a pardon? Maybe a Texas Game Warden turned him in.
        Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        OP is also from Deer Park. An area just outside of Houston that experienced a lot of devastation during Harvey. This man was probably getting away to relax and enjoy himself for a few days. Hope you're proud of yourself, snitch boy.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          I think, from the post, that it has to do with people losing their free hunting land to people willing to pay. I agree, that's cheep.
          Good point, you are probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
            Easy there cowboy, your drawing a lot of conclusions. Bottom line is the law was broken. If someone from Kansas came down here after a tornado and broke the law does that give them a pardon? Maybe a Texas Game Warden turned him in.
            LOL. Okay, Cowboy. It's a cat. Seems very likely someone from this site had nothing better to do with their time than to contact KPWD and rat somebody out. For killing. A cat. Don't forget to pick up Fancy Feast on your way home. Geez.

Edit: I apologize for using the term "shot" as I know that may offend some folks. He "harvested" a cat.
            Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 10-10-2017, 03:58 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Very interesting seeing people's responses since the Facebook post...

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                Good point, you are probably right.
                That came directly from someone on that FB post.

Comment

This is so messed up. I realized he made a mistake but it was a stinking bobcat. A fine and then let him go back to hunting. In my opinion whoever the self righteous SOB needs his *** whooped.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Very interesting seeing people's responses since the Facebook post...
                    It's a lynch mob on FB.

Comment

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if someone from here turned him in. I bought a bow online from someone on archery talk that was a dealer in like Virginia. Someone from TBH contacted the shop and the bow manufacture to try to turn him in for selling it over the internet. He had the okay already to do so with this particular bow, but he called me trying to figure what was going on and why someone from this site was calling him, and accusing him of something they knew nothing about. I had Mary just delete the thread I had on it after that. Some people have too much time on their hands. Tough lesson learned to the OP! Rough way to end a trip. I wonder if coyotes fall in the same category?

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                        Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if someone from here turned him in. I bought a bow online from someone on archery talk that was a dealer in like Virginia. Someone from TBH contacted the shop and the bow manufacture to try to turn him in for selling it over the internet. He had the okay already to do so with this particular bow, but he called me trying to figure what was going on and why someone from this site was calling him, and accusing him of something they knew nothing about. I had Mary just delete the thread I had on it after that. Some people have too much time on their hands. Tough lesson learned to the OP! Rough way to end a trip. I wonder if coyotes fall in the same category?
                        Some people have nothing better to do than be Internet warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                          Man, and the public are ripping him apart on the responses. Dang people!
                          The guy now has a bad reputation from such a little
                          Mistake. Facebook is the devil, and false accusations spreads like wild fire making him out to look like a horrible person.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                            Apparently not, considering he shot one of those endangered species as well.

Edit: I apologize for using the term "shot" as I know that may offend some folks. He "harvested" a coyote.
                            Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 10-10-2017, 03:49 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Regulations
                              Coyotes ( Canis latrans) are not legally classified as furbearers in Kansas, but in many ways, they are monitored and managed as if they were. Coyotes are actually considered nongame, as a result of historic attitudes and the potential for conflict with the livestock industry. They are not afforded the protection of a harvest season like our furbearers, but their cunning and adaptability are legendary, and it is difficult to conceive a more resilient animal.

Comment

The Facebook post itself sounded like they were after and caught a murder suspect.

Comment

Working...
                                X