Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    Spade

Only major difference is once he nears a year old he will have to pee on everything he passes..... that stuff will rust stainless steel

That ain;t no lie!! I had one that rotted out the bottom of the a/c condenser peeing on it! Had to put up a fence to keep him away from it! Sucker would pee on mommas leg if they were walking and she stopped too long to visit with the neighbor!!

Dam*it would be a good name for a dog!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      Spade

Only major difference is once he nears a year old he will have to pee on everything he passes..... that stuff will rust stainless steel
      Love the name and for some reason that made me laugh out loud haha
      Anyway to keep them from peeing on everything?

Comment

Per Steve Martin; go with s**thead

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
          Boys have a p****, girls have a v*****
          That's what that thing is!!!

Comment

Butch!

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
              I have found my male dogs to be much more loyal and hungry to please their owner than any of my females.
              LOl. I have found the opposite. Males are hard headed and slower to mature. The slow maturity tends to lead to slower... no, make that less comprehension of new tasks which makes them a little harder to train. That said, I had one male that was hands down the best dog I've ever owned - learned fast, eager to please, fast maturing. The next male was polar opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
                I have found my male dogs to be much more loyal and hungry to please their owner than any of my females.
                I have heard that about male dogs. I'm hoping he will be hungry enough to please that I can teach him to fetch me beers And I really like the name too!

Comment

Stevie Ray

Comment

Spade is a great name for him because of his color. he will live up to his name in a few months by digging holes like a spade.

Comment

I probably never would have came up with Spade, but I'll second Low fence's nomination. Good looking pup! We're getting our 6 month male fixed really soon. Hope that helps with the peeing. Hasn't helped with our weiner hound, but he was 4 years when we had him fixed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

You don't by chance drive a white jeep do you.....

Comment

Good looking pup...

"Oso"

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            I probably never would have came up with Spade, but I'll second Low fence's nomination. Good looking pup! We're getting our 6 month male fixed really soon. Hope that helps with the peeing. Hasn't helped with our weiner hound, but he was 4 years when we had him fixed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                            I really like the name Spade too.

And I will be getting him fixed as soon as I can. I do not need anymore puppies running around.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
                              You don't by chance drive a white jeep do you.....
                              Haha. Nope I drive a ruby red F-250

Comment

Lol, sorry it's an old running joke about a pretty blonde lady driving a white jeep, figured some of the guys would get a chuckle out of it lol. I don't believe we ever did find out who that was.

Comment

Working...
                                X