Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deer716 View Post
    Watching videos and I kept trying to see the flash from the 32nd floor but never did. Just ran across this. Interesting and you can see the flash.

https://youtu.be/475_Hc5MheI
    Assuming this is a video I saw earlier with flashes from 3-4th floor. I have no idea what to make of it. It looks strange.
    Last edited by JLivi1224; 10-02-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Footage of Vegas Attacker Stephen Paddock at an Anti-Trump Protest
      By Pamela Geller - on October 2, 2017
      LEFT-WING VIOLENCE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nobody knows that is him. You have 2 pictures released of the shooter to go by and one of them is from 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          This thread saddens me. The amount of people willing to give up everything due to 1 psychos actions is baffling to me on a hunting forum.
          Give up everything?

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
            Golf bag duffle bag? Has anyone ever stopped you carrying in luggage? And as mentioned he checked in Thursday.
            Ever been to a trade show in Las Vegas? I've had that "volume" of luggage in a hotel room packed in crates, cartons and boxes, and it wasn't questioned or really that abnormal. LV is one of the top convention cities in America.

This thread saddens me. The amount of people willing to give up everything due to 1 psychos actions is baffling to me on a hunting forum.

Shouldn't even have to go through hoops to buy a muffler for my rifles let alone be told by the govt how fast they can or can not shoot. And yet there are people on here willing to hand their rifles over if the govt came knocking. And if your for the banning of ANY firearm your for the banning of all of them as that is the road that path leads down.

Prayers up for the families and people caught up in this nightmare.
            Agreed across the board

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
              Nobody knows that is him. You have 2 pictures released of the shooter to go by and one of them is from 20 years ago.
              I've seen three pictures of him and it does look like him imo. The coming days will reveal a lot

Comment

I bet that guy has a passport pic from less than 20 yrs ago..just saying

Comment

This guy was in Foundation Room on top of Mandalay looking over the concert.
                  He has a video posted showing the chaos, not realizing shooter was below in hotel.

Prayers to all. Horrible.
                  Friend of mines younger sister was bartending at concert...she hid under bar for duration.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    I've seen three pictures of him and it does look like him imo. The coming days will reveal a lot
                    And I've seen a video of the same event where it sounds like a women walks up to him and says "hey steve".

I agree they look similar.

We see what we want to see and we hear what we want to hear. I think we should wait until some more info before spreading speculation.

I would hate to have the same name as the shooter today.

Comment

Watching videos and I kept trying to see the flash from the 32nd floor but never did. Just ran across this. Interesting and you can see the flash.

"Absolute proof" huh? Not sure about that..

Comment

Shouldn't even have to go through hoops to buy a muffler for my rifles let alone be told by the govt how fast they can or can not shoot. And yet there are people on here willing to hand their rifles over if the govt came knocking. And if your for the banning of ANY firearm your for the banning of all of them as that is the road that path leads down.

Prayers up for the families and people caught up in this nightmare.
                        It's terrible what happened, but I'm not willing to give up freedom over 60 lost lives at the hands of a mad man.

I'm not willing to give up freedom for 600, or even 6000 lives. Freedom and our Constitutional rights should be fought for no matter the costs.

The Second Amendment is all that stands between us being total slaves to the government, it protects all our rights.

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
                          https://m.facebook.com/jason.hartman?fref=nf

This guy was in Foundation Room on top of Mandalay looking over the concert.
                          He has a video posted showing the chaos, not realizing shooter was below in hotel.

Prayers to all. Horrible.
                          Friend of mines younger sister was bartending at concert...she hid under bar for duration.

Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                            Was this a twitter or Facebook report? No media outlet has reported this. Please post link. If it was just twitter or Facebook then please don’t post it as a report. What’s on twitter or Facebook newsfeed is not a “report” or news it’s a troll or opinion. None of those ****s cite sources and they are not authored by journalists. The idea that someone would fleece a victims pockets while live rounds were being rained down on them is so ridiculous it’s hard to believe that anyone could believe that might have occurred or was a truthful account.
                            Wait. You're telling me that todays journalist are more credible than Facebook?

Comment

did the bullets magically go through the window, because they don't open and the only ones busted out are the ones on the 32 floor.
                              True I forgot about that.
                              Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              Assuming this is a video I saw earlier with flashes from 3-4th floor. I have no idea what to make of it. It looks strange.
                              Yes that's the one and they have posted another video from another angle but like Adam said no windows broke.
                              Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              "Absolute proof" huh? Not sure about that..
                              I never said absolute proof just posted the video.

Comment

It sure seems suspicious timing of shots were in sinc with flashes. Now to go full tin hat. Suppose it was a group and planned massacre . The suspect has been in room since Thursday so assume the 2nd room was rented for the same time. Wouldn't it be possible to remove the window or have it prepared to remove and replace after the caranage while the focus is 30 stories up and was staged and set up? It's a crazy theory I know
                                Last edited by BrandonA; 10-02-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X