Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
    I think some people just don't fathom that this kind of attack is possible. They live in there own little world and are reliant on someone, anyone to keep them safe. I'm sure they were thinking initially it was part of the show, or some sort of fireworks.

Somewhat. I'm a Marine. I carry a weapon. I feel I can protect myself and my family. We go to concerts in the double digits in every year. You can't protect anyone in this situation. You can't even protect yourself. If you don't know the difference in cover and concealment it still don't matter when you can't tell where it's coming from

Comment

It's a week later and they still have not figured out the 'why' on the largest mass killing. Or at least not released it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too bad we don’t have people in office truly standing up for us in this manner.

Comment

Police are now saying that the note pad contained distance, elevation and bullet drop calculations.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
            Police are now saying that the note pad contained distance, elevation and bullet drop calculations.

Which is very critical when firing with a bump fire stock...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Which is very critical when firing with a bump fire stock...

There is a scoped AR10 in the pictures. And the first shots where not with the bumpstocked gun. They were slow, possibly aimed.

Still, it was 400 yards. Drop charts not necessary.

Comment

yeah...I was being sarcastic obviously. Maybe for those tanks mentioned or the guy had other targets way out??

The whole deal still stinks...too many questions or I'm just impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  yeah...I was being sarcastic obviously. Maybe for those tanks mentioned or the guy had other targets way out??

The whole deal still stinks...too many questions or I'm just impatient.
                  You are just being impatient. There is nothing to see here, and the fed's will reveal all that happened when the time is right. Relax, enjoy a drink, watch your big screen tv, there is nothing foul here, komrade.

Comment

I'm tired of hearing about bump stocks and high capacity magazines that I can tell you. I've seen the videos of the crowd and I hate to say it but when you're just laying down and even still standing,drinking beer and flipping off the shooter and all that nonsense it's a wonder every one of those people didn't get shot. Those videos of that crap are just stupid. People actually thought there were fire crackers going off....really?

When someone's shooting at you and you know it why are you just gonna wait around? The concert was obviously over at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      I'm tired of hearing about bump stocks and high capacity magazines that I can tell you. I've seen the videos of the crowd and I hate to say it but when you're just laying down and even still standing,drinking beer and flipping off the shooter and all that nonsense it's a wonder every one of those people didn't get shot. Those videos of that crap are just stupid. People actually thought there were fire crackers going off....really?

When someone's shooting at you and you know it why are you just gonna wait around? The concert was obviously over at that point.
                      $14 beer.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        $14 beer.
                        It's just crazy man. I heard on one video some lady having to explain that it was a real gun going off....

Comment

More I think about it probably a good thing he went for the spray and pray method instead of being meticulous and aiming. No telling how many more he would have gotten if he had actually aimed. All of those standing around would have been easy pickings for a person who was aiming

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                            More I think about it probably a good thing he went for the spray and pray method instead of being meticulous and aiming. No telling how many more he would have gotten if he had actually aimed. All of those standing around would have been easy pickings for a person who was aiming

This^^^^

Fatality count would have easily been double.
                            Last edited by Thumper; 10-08-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

So is there a bump stock craze going on now?

Comment

Sad deal - Prayers up for all who suffered from this madness.

Whacked is WHACKED

Plenty of that crap worldwide and here at home. To me, it's no different than Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Kim Jong-un, Green River Killer, Osama bin Laden, Adolf Hitler et al!

Sick is sick, motives are unique, but the outcome, is all the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X