• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    HOLY **** THEY HATE MUSIC!!!!!!!!
    THEY ARE SHOOTING AT THE MUSIC!!!!
    SAVE THE MUSIC!!!!

Glad to see River has a co-pilot to pluto..

Well country music is terrible, sooooooooo.....

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
      Have you ever in your life shot past 100 yards with ANY rifle? At 500 yards your only looking at approximately 40 inches of drop. At 400 20 inches there is no dope involved or needed at that range if targeting a mass of 20k people just aim in the middle they will fall in somewhere. Also clearly have very very little firearms experience if you think anybody is getting physically exhausted shooting a .223 AR style rifle. Can you please just stop showing off your ignorance in this thread? Its like arguing which rifle is best with an 10 year old who's only experience is from video games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I was really hoping He was just joking or stirring the pot with some of his post. Surely he's not that slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        You havn't really asked a logical question yet, or at least none that can't be answered with "because he was a duranged psychopath".

And I don't think succulent means what you think it means.

All of you guys with all of these far fetched "why....." questions. The answer is because we are now less than 5 days removed from the deadliest mass shooting in US history and it effing takes a while to sort that kind of thing out. Maybe it was muslim backed, maybe isis, maybe antifa, maybe midget strippers with speath impethimenths......IT DOESN'T MATTER because YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW UNTIL THEY'VE HAD TIME TO GET ANY OTHER POTENTIAL BAD GUYS!

I may have peed a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Well country music is terrible, sooooooooo.....
          Pretty sure i got a meme around here somewhere with you wearing bedazzled jeans and a winger shirt.....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Pretty sure i got a meme around here somewhere with you wearing bedazzled jeans and a winger shirt.....
            With a bent up straw hat.

Comment

Somebody say midget strippers????????

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                There is brass all over the floor by the window.
                Im sure alot of it went out the window as well. My rifle when new, the gas system was not quite right and it launched my brass forward instead of sideways. That might have been the case here as well. In one of the pictures, i saw, there was a pile of brass by the shooters feet next to the large support beam in the corner by the open window. Very few casings in the center of the room, at least from the very few pictures i saw.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  There is brass all over the floor by the window.

Seems like there would be more for that many shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You havn't really asked a logical question yet, or at least none that can't be answered with "because he was a duranged psychopath".

All of you guys with all of these far fetched "why....." questions. The answer is because we are now less than 5 days removed from the deadliest mass shooting in US history and it effing takes a while to sort that kind of thing out. Maybe it was muslim backed, maybe isis, maybe antifa, maybe midget strippers with speath impethimenths......IT DOESN'T MATTER because YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW UNTIL THEY'VE HAD TIME TO GET ANY OTHER POTENTIAL BAD GUYS!
                    Slow clap, Dale. Slow clap...

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                      you havn't really asked a logical question yet, or at least none that can't be answered with "because he was a duranged psychopath".

And i don't think succulent means what you think it means.

All of you guys with all of these far fetched "why....." questions. The answer is because we are now less than 5 days removed from the deadliest mass shooting in us history and it effing takes a while to sort that kind of thing out. Maybe it was muslim backed, maybe isis, maybe antifa, maybe midget strippers with speath impethimenths......it doesn't matter because you don't need to know until they've had time to get any other potential bad guys!
                      lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        Yall can keep attacking me, but I am still waiting on logical answers to the questions I posed. After the ammo shortage a few years ago, yes I have been deliberately not acquiring a bunch of different calibers.
                        I am not attacking you, but if he was as methodical as reported he was probably trying to plan out different scenarios and armed himself accordingly. Why would he want 23 of the same gun when shooting 450 yards would be different than defending his position during a firefight in his room (he had to expect law enforcement to find him). We may never know.

Also this is not directed at you, but we don't even know if that was a note. Just because there is a pen and paper on the table doesn't mean he wrote a confession/note. It could be a list of his weapons, a round count, times he observed security, anything really. Just because it was labeled a note in one picture doesn't mean it was. I would love for it to be a note giving us some reason for this awful tragedy. But the truth is just because we want it to be a note doesn't mean it is one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Before the boat accident, I had more than 23 and they weren't all the same caliber. What's so crazy about differs calibers and having different optics? You are really reaching.......at best.
                          But are you a millionaire tho?
                          I think his point was that millionaires only have one caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            But are you a millionaire tho?
                            I think his point was that millionaires only have one caliber.
                            I will speak for him. Read what you just typed out and think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                              oh boy, this is good stuff - I asked you guys to keep the theories coming, and you haven't disappointed
                              Yep and I asked for one example of when the FBI hasn't grossly mislead the public, in recent history, concerning these types of incidents and haven't seen one example as of yet.... There is a reason.. There is ALWAYS more to the story...
                              Does anyone actually believe that the Cheif, in this situation, isn't being told what to say? The FBI is running this show now... Smoke and mirrors from here on out..
                              Last edited by PondPopper; 10-06-2017, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I don't know this guy but he's obviously a government plant or ISIS.....or both - just look at his first sentence:

"And I don't think Succulent means what you think It meanS

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X