Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doright View Post
    Since everyone is asking so many why questions,I have one more. Why haven't we heard of someone seeing chunks of glass falling to the ground when he broke out the windows?
    Look on google earth.
    It appears the glass would hit the roof of the first floor, which has a larger footprint than the higher floors

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      Las Vegas authorities now acknowledge mass murderer Stephen Paddock may have been “radicalized” before his bloody rampage Sunday at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival but they won’t say what species of radicalism the shooter may have embraced.

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo used a very interesting term, radicalized. I dont agree with the term, but it was used for a reason. I will let yall fill in the blanks. ISIS has been targeting concerts abroad.

First it was reported that there were 10 guns in the shooters room, and now it is 23. How exactly did they miss 13 long guns the first go round? Not to CPR this dead horse, but what do you think his zero was, did it differ on each gun/scope, were the pauses between bursts, him doping his scopes?

He faced well over 200 rounds, said Sheriff Joseph Lombardo of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police on Wednesday. "It's amazing that that security guard didn't sustain additional injury."

I want to say there is more to the security guard, unarmed and taking 200+ rounds. And that they are claiming that the shooting stopped after the security guard approached the shooter.

So, in conclusion. Put me down for more than one shooter, and a possible muslim connection.
      At 400 yards either the the 223 or 308 would still be within minute of man.
      I doubt he was doping the scope. I think he fired a few accurate aimed shots with the ar10 then decided to start spraying with the bump stock. Any breaks in the shooting are most likely jams or mag changes. Those 100 round mags are not know for being reliable.

Comment

Las Vegas authorities now acknowledge mass murderer Stephen Paddock may have been “radicalized” before his bloody rampage Sunday at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival but they won’t say what species of radicalism the shooter may have embraced.

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo used a very interesting term, radicalized. I dont agree with the term, but it was used for a reason. I will let yall fill in the blanks. ISIS has been targeting concerts abroad.

First it was reported that there were 10 guns in the shooters room, and now it is 23. How exactly did they miss 13 long guns the first go round? Not to CPR this dead horse, but what do you think his zero was, did it differ on each gun/scope, were the pauses between bursts, him doping his scopes?

He faced well over 200 rounds, said Sheriff Joseph Lombardo of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police on Wednesday. "It's amazing that that security guard didn't sustain additional injury."

I want to say there is more to the security guard, unarmed and taking 200+ rounds. And that they are claiming that the shooting stopped after the security guard approached the shooter.

So, in conclusion. Put me down for more than one shooter, and a possible muslim connection.
        Not sure why you continue with the accuracy part of the gun/optics. He was SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL! No accuracy required. Why is that so hard for you?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Bro.
          We get it.
          You're nuts.

we still love ya.
          So doe the government lie to us on a daily basis or not? Can you answer this one question please?

And can you really break a window with a hammer? I don't have good internet right now. Has this been looked into or just ignored?
          Last edited by RiverRat1; 10-06-2017, 07:41 AM.

Comment

oh boy, this is good stuff - I asked you guys to keep the theories coming, and you haven't disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              So doe the government lie to us on a daily basis or not? Can you answer this one question please?
              Yes.
              Are you still out there like planet pluto on most issues?
              Yes.

there, I answered two.
              Last edited by systemnt; 10-06-2017, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Not sure why you continue with the accuracy part of the gun/optics. He was SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL! No accuracy required. Why is that so hard for you?
                It is the 23 guns, of different calibers, with different optics. He is a millionaire, why wouldn't he buy the same gun, scope, ammo and mags?

Please, give me a reason for different calibers and optics....

Comment

It is the 23 guns, of different calibers, with different optics. He is a millionaire, why wouldn't he buy the same gun, scope, ammo and mags?

Without a doubt... one of the most ridiculous statements being raised to try and explain an already ridiculous theory of conspiracy.....

Well done!!!

Comment

Because he could afford to. Are all of your guns the same caliber with the same optics?

Comment

Yes.
                      Are you still out there like planet pluto on most issues?
                      Yes.

there, I answered two.
                      How am I so far out there? They lie to us every day, which you agree with, but we should just assume this time they're not?

I said before I don't know if there's more to this. I just don't believe them until they show us the proof. Guess I don't understand how that makes me nuts.

Comment

Without a doubt... one of the most ridiculous questions being raised to try and explain an already ridiculous theory of conspiracy.....

Well done!!!

Comment

Bro.
                          We get it.
                          You're nuts.

we still love ya.
                          dude we get it you're naive.
                          you have your head in the sand
                          but we still love you

look they have shot up a concert in france ,blew one up in london , now they did one here is that hard to figure out jeez!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                            but we still love you

look they have shot up a concert in france ,blew one up in london , now they did one here is that hard to figure out jeez!!
                            HOLY **** THEY HATE MUSIC!!!!!!!!
                            THEY ARE SHOOTING AT THE MUSIC!!!!
                            SAVE THE MUSIC!!!!

Glad to see River has a co-pilot to pluto..

Comment

Where’s all the brass in the pics ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                                but we still love you

But what about the freemasons?
                                What about the government trying to pass gun control?
                                What about Jason Aldean pretending to play country music?

Comment

Working...
                                X