Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    You believe the world is flat , don't you ?
    Seriously!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      You believe the world is flat , don't you ?
      The world is flat.

Comment

Ah yes, let's believe everything we are told by the FEDS and the MSM. They would never lie to us.

You guys blasting those Of us asking legitimate questions are just as naive as we are "crazy".

Comment

Healthy skepticism of "what we are being told" is fine. Asking legitimate questions makes sense. However there seems to be many who will never believe anything they are told and stay in a perpetual stage of mistrust - it must satisfy something deep within. Even if the authorities released a series of selfie videos by Paddock saying "here's what I'm planning to do, my reason for doing it , and here's how I'm going to do it," many would still think there were other dark conspiratorial forces at work. No matter what comes out, there is always room for "yeah, that's what THEY want you to believe!"

Comment

Were there no crisis actors at this one? Haven't heard that mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              Ah yes, let's believe everything we are told by the FEDS and the MSM. They would never lie to us.

You guys blasting those Of us asking legitimate questions are just as naive as we are "crazy".
              I always assume the MSM is working a story to their benefit and seldom believe anything they say.
              That said, I always believe law enforcement until there is evidence I should not. I do not believe the Officers in these press conferences are going to hide credible information about other shooters from the public, I do not believe they would put the public at that type of risk. I firmly believe that if they for a sec. thought there were still mass murders running around on the streets they would tell the public.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                My theory is that there were multiple shooters. Mainly because people THAT WERE ACTUALLY THERE are saying that there were... That's all..
                People actually there say this about every shooting. Sandy Hook, Pulse, Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by clay c View Post
                  people actually there say this about every shooting. Sandy hook, pulse, etc.
                  10-4

Comment

I say the Federal Goverment has earned every bit of mis-trust shown toward then. They have lied and mis- lead for decades and it just gets worse it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      I always assume the MSM is working a story to their benefit and seldom believe anything they say.
                      That said, I always believe law enforcement until there is evidence I should not. I do not believe the Officers in these press conferences are going to hide credible information about other shooters from the public, I do not believe they would put the public at that type of risk. I firmly believe that if they for a sec. thought there were still mass murders running around on the streets they would tell the public.
                      I believe this is a fair statement. I would be more apt to agree however if it weren't for Comey's lying, shady ***!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        I say the Federal Goverment has earned every bit of mis-trust shown toward then. They have lied and mis- lead for decades and it just gets worse it seems.
                        Earned every bit and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                          Just pulled this from Reddit:

Based on a lot of other info I suspect this incident was planned for a long long time. 32 is also the top level of freemasonry. And the shooting took place on the 32nd floor. Of course it's also possible the Freemasons could be being set up as well.

Haha, I have seen some pages on youtube that basically blame everything bad on the Freemasons for ever thing. From earthquakes to missing people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

Exactly right. Those that believe "they" perpetrated and are covering something up must also believe that there are LEO, military service members and FR who are also engaged in the murder conspiracy and coverup.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              100%. The Fed should not be trusted, liked, or believed by anyone. Just how the founders would have wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                My brother (who has spent time in Iraq) has explained it this way to me.

The crack we are hearing is the projectile passing the microphone. It is supersonic creating its own sound as it travels down range. The softer thud you hear is the report of the rifle itself and the second pop is likely the echo from all the other concrete in the area. It all depends on when the sound gets to your ears. Lots of different angles and distances affect sound waves and it changes from one position to the next.
                                Exactly, the louder the snap, the closer the round. What most people are claiming is two different guns shooting at the same time, is nothing more than the crack/impacts of the bullets with the actual sound of the gun not too far behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X