• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    32 floor plus 2 broken windows = reverse .223
    Whoa! That is eerie!

Comment

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...rmed-shooters/ I wonder if this is true

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
        I don't think there is any way there is any truth to that

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHunter83 View Post
          Maybe he was about to say "army of one" and then figured that might not be a good term to describe him at the moment...
          I thought he was gonna say arms dealer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
            Is 32 stories high enough to base jump from?
            All a matter of how particular one is about the landing...

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I thought some of you might enjoy this:

https://townhall.com/notebook/steves...oting-n2390700
              That was a good list of basic answers to simple questions.. It's a little more complicated than that I'm afraid..

Obviously he hasn't watched/listened to the video of the Mandalay Bay cab driver.(which I'm sure he has). It's clearly 2 separate weapons.. Anyone with a One good ear can hear that.. Echo does'nt work in reverse..

When authorities start writing off these totally obvious types of things is what cause "conspiracy theories" to get started... Pour water and say it's raining...
              "We will TELL you what to believe" just doesn't work with everyone.
              His own officers can be heard saying that there were multiple shooters but hey what would they know..

I just watched Steve Rogers, on FOX News, former member of the FBI joint terrorism "Task Force" that said himself it's a "mystery" of how he got all of those weapons into the hotel and up to the room. "More people are involved"(his words).

Trace Gallaghers own words minutes ago... "Once the security gaurd was shot in the leg the shooting stopped". Really? How in the hell do they know that?? I find that statement very interesting.
              Last edited by PondPopper; 10-05-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is a facebook live video from inside the Bellagio. The whole thing is worth a watch, the news is reporting incorrect info starts about the 4 minute mark.

Put me down for multiple shooters. One possibly being a midget.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  That was a good list of basic answers to simple questions.. It's a little more complicated than that I'm afraid..

Obviously he hasn't watched/listened to the video of the Mandalay Bay cab driver.(which I'm sure he has). It's clearly 2 separate weapons.. Anyone with a One good ear can hear that.. Echo does'nt work in reverse..

When authorities start writing off these totally obvious types of things is what cause "conspiracy theories" to get started... Pour water and say it's raining...
                  "We will TELL you what to believe" just doesn't work with everyone.
                  His own officers can be heard saying that there were multiple shooters but hey what would they know..

I just watched Steve Rogers, on FOX News, former member of the FBI joint terrorism "Task Force" that said himself it's a "mystery" of how he got all of those weapons into the hotel and up to the room. "More people are involved"(his words).

Trace Gallaghers own words minutes ago... "Once the security gaurd was shot in the leg the shooting stopped". Really? How in the hell do they know that?? I find that statement very interesting.

If there is one thing I've learned in my limited time on earth it is to ALWAYS take a Vegas cabbies word at face value

As to the "mystery" of how he got all the weapons and equipment to his room - there are conventions in Vegas ALL the time - bellhops are used to running all kinds of heavy bags up to rooms of patrons and are specifically TRAINED not to look in them or ask questions - he had been there for several days - this isn't rocket science

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    So you do not think that "top secret" or "classified information" gets leaked???
                    Daily??
                    LOL Nope, can't be. Why would anyone leak and risk blah blah.. Geez. After all we've seen and been though it blows my mind people still believe what they're told without question.

So now the videos were not recording. *******. Next we will be told the shooter forgot to write the note.

Just as a thought experiment, is there anything the investigators could say - no matter how transparent and detailed - that would make the majority of people say "OK, now I get it, that answers all my questions and makes sense" (?) This incident will join the Kennedy assassination and 9/11 as topics that will be speculated/theorized about forever. No matter what explanations/evidence they give, there will be an unending supply of "yeah, but what about?" questions. Books will be written with every imaginable theory, movies made, websites created - "debunking" the official explanation will become a cottage industry.
                    OR.. At what point do the majority not believe what they're told? How many fishy things have to add up before people question the so called facts?

I thought some of you might enjoy this:

https://townhall.com/notebook/steves...oting-n2390700
                    Is it really that easy to break out sky rise windows with a hammer? Maybe he shot them first? I'd like to think those windows are pretty strong. I won't be leaning on any that high up if they break that easy.

FTR - I'm not saying there's a mass conspiracy. I just know IF there were one we would be told what we are currently being told. We will never know for sure what took place.

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                      If there is one thing I've learned in my limited time on earth it is to ALWAYS take a Vegas cabbies word at face value

As to the "mystery" of how he got all the weapons and equipment to his room - there are conventions in Vegas ALL the time - bellhops are used to running all kinds of heavy bags up to rooms of patrons and are specifically TRAINED not to look in them or ask questions - he had been there for several days - this isn't rocket science
                      It's not her words I care about its the background noise I'm interested in. Obviously you haven't watched that video. You should..

Comment

“ Gallaghers own words minutes ago... "Once the security gaurd was shot in the leg the shooting stopped". Really? How in the hell do they know that?? I find that statement very interesting.“

Nothing interesting about that. Security footage contains what is called a “time stamp.” It’s purpose is to allow persons reviewing the footage to determine precisely when events occurred. Then the security can be “synced” with other footage to determine if there was a “cause and effect” or if one event effected the other. It’s all quite technical.

You obviously have a theory about the perpetrator/s motive and why local law enforcement officers are assisting in a mass murder and cover-up. Please share. It won’t be any crazier than the other bat **** crazy theories.
                        Last edited by Roy Munson; 10-05-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

If Crime scene photos of Paddocks room and him with a hole in his head can be leaked as easily as they were. Do you folks really think that the hidden evidence of multiple shooters in several locations around vegas would not have also been leaked by now?

Comment

Strategic leaks.

Sorry ..too easy to play the part of conspiracy theorist.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Strategic leaks.

Sorry ..too easy to play the part of conspiracy theorist.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                                “ Gallaghers own words minutes ago... "Once the security gaurd was shot in the leg the shooting stopped". Really? How in the hell do they know that?? I find that statement very interesting.“

Nothing interesting about that. Security footage contains what is called a “time stamp.” It’s purpose is to allow persons reviewing the footage to determine precisely when events occurred. Then the security can be “synced” with other footage to determine if there was a “cause and effect” or if one event effected the other. It’s all quite technical.

You obviously have a theory about the perpetrator/s motive and why local law enforcement officers are assisting in a mass murder and cover-up. Please share. It won’t be any crazier than the other bat **** crazy theories.
                                My theory is that there were multiple shooters. Mainly because people THAT WERE ACTUALLY THERE are saying that there were... That's all..

Comment

Working...
                                X