Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
    He's from the corporate world. Not many tatted accountants out there. He used to work for Lockheed (General Dynamics), and I can assure you, unless he's union, ain't no way he's working a salty job with those. I don't see any necks tats. Do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      She used two IDs, 2 SS numbers and was married to 2 men subsequently.

Shady herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Where did this come from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post

Still don't see any.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
          Still don't see any.

I see it clear as day on his neck. For all I know it couple be sharpie, it doesn't look like a neck wrinkle to me. But the point is they are all questions that the FBI are going to ask and debunk as they go. No stone is left unturned.

My experience is from when I took fire investigation classes in college. We would have to go through scenarios like this based off pictures and determine whether it was a fire accident scene or crime scene. I'm no professional by any means but somebody still has to play devil's advocate.

Comment

That 100% looks like a wrinkle to me. It never once occurred to me to even consider it as a tattoo.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
              That 100% looks like a wrinkle to me. It never once occurred to me to even consider it as a tattoo.

Yep. I had to stare at it a minute to turn it into a 13 in my mind. Just a wrinkle

Comment

For the tin foil hat people!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am about half the shooters age, and was sore after shooting half a case during the dove opener. At 64 years old, does this guy really have the strength and stamina to haul that many guns and rounds up to his room. Then shoot 500+ rounds at a high rate of speed?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    I am about half the shooters age, and was sore after shooting half a case during the dove opener. At 64 years old, does this guy really have the strength and stamina to haul that many guns and rounds up to his room. Then shoot 500+ rounds at a high rate of speed?
                    lol for sure

My grandMOTHER in law mows and weedeats 4 acres... weekly.... she is 74

Comment

Did you catch the concert goer giving the finger to the shooter. Came to the conclusion that was a bad idea and might of brought some special attention to his area of the crowd.
                      Gun free zones are to be avoided from now on. Can you imagine this occurring at Cynthia Woods in N Houston. There would not be a piece of glass left on the front of the building...

Comment

The "13" neck tattoo has me dying... Y'all can't be serious...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          I think a lot of you watch a lot of CSI Miami.
                          NCSI.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Abbey.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	24513738

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                            me too

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                              ha ha. Me too. Most ridiculous thing on this thread. If fat translates to tattoos then I'm tatted up around my beer gut.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                                ha ha. Me too. Most ridiculous thing on this thread. If fat translates to tattoos then I'm tatted up around my beer gut.
                                C'mon, it is plain as day! MS 13 yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X