Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    That plus common sense. If he were conservative he would have been labeled a long time ago. The media staying quiet speaks volumes.

That's what I'm thinking. I pay as much mind to what people aren't saying as what they are.

Comment

More pics of the hotel room.
      WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT. New photos show the Vegas shooter's body dead on the floor of his hotel room after he committed suicide on Sunday - surrounded by a terrifying arsenal of guns.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        Country music supporters are majority republicans. He was anti trump and an obummer guy. Best chance to kill a bunch of trump supporters and do it safely up high. So that is what he did.

Then the coward killed himself
        That's the obvious knee-jerk reaction and pretty much what a lot of people are waiting for, but nothing seems to be real obvious with this guy. Kinda odd if you ask me. If this guy was anti-trump/anti-conservative you would think it would be documented somewhere/somehow and would already be reported, like in the past with this type of situation. I'm still waiting to hear something, just like everyone else.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        That plus common sense. If he were conservative he would have been labeled a long time ago. The media staying quiet speaks volumes.
        I don't think the media has been quiet about this story at-all. Non-stop coverage since it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          That's the obvious knee-jerk reaction and pretty much what a lot of people are waiting for, but nothing seems to be real obvious with this guy. Kinda odd if you ask me. If this guy was anti-trump/anti-conservative you would think it would be documented somewhere/somehow and would already be reported, like in the past with this type of situation. I'm still waiting to hear something, just like everyone else.

I don't think the media has been quiet about this story at-all. Non-stop coverage since it happened.

Agreed - the media was quick to give us details about the congressional baseball practice shooters anti-republican/Trump background - definitely seems they are having some difficulty finding any kind of public profile built out to report on - in the mean time law enforcement will do a proper and more thorough job of digging in to his non public profile and eventually release the details

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            That's what I'm thinking. I pay as much mind to what people aren't saying as what they are.
            x2! The liberal media woulda been all over it if he was conservative. They are hush tho

Comment

Why can they just stop talking bs and stop speculation. This is why I don't put any trust into the media.
              Well crap how do you post a video. I just recorded something off of MSNBC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Most likely he was a Hillary supporter, otherwise he would have picked a different group to shoot.

And I wonder how many of the wounded have injuries due to being trampled?

Comment

Originally posted by krazykritters View Post
                  Why can they just stop talking bs and stop speculation. This is why I don't put any trust into the media.
                  Well crap how do you post a video. I just recorded something off of MSNBC

BS and speculation pay better.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazykritters View Post
                      https://youtu.be/cTJRyFx0TiY

Full auto along with bump stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        Full auto along with bump stock?

Bump stock makes full auto faster.

Comment

The keep referring to the stuff they found in his house as "EXPLOSIVES"....
                          it was tannerite..

Comment

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Bump stock makes full auto faster.

This guy in the video says there was a full auto along with the bump stock. Go to 1:51. He clarifies bump stock and says it’s not fully auto but there was a fully auto

Last edited by DapperDan; 10-03-2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                              This guy in the video says there was a full auto along with the bump stock.

bump stock was on the full auto..
                              it makes it go from a mere 400-800 rounds per minute to over 5,000 per minute --.. also helps with grenade launcher accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                bump stock was on the full auto..
                                it makes it go from a mere 400-800 rounds per minute to over 5,000 per minute --.. also helps with grenade launcher accuracy.
                                Bwahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X