No announcement yet.

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the campfire. They opened up a whole other section for those of you that feel obliged to get huffy about politics while our fellow Americans are mourning and wounded. People's husbands, wives, sons and daughters were just attacked. Put on your big boy pants and show some respect rather than needlessly argue about somehing you're not resolving with a few words on the internet either way.

Comment

Thugs...... Always want to kill innocent..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DJnoteriized View Post
        Thugs...... Always want to kill innocent..

Lol! Your butthurt is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Because I called this man a thug?

Comment

Prayers for these folks. Crying shame this has happened. God bless

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Why do you guys respond?
              Last edited by myway; 10-02-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                There is a pattern that ISIS has. Some attacks in Europe, they have not taken responsibility for, but others they have. Typically, if they do take responsibility, it is quickly after the incident occurs and not days later. So far, with every incident that I can recall where they have taken responsibility it has later came out that the attacker was in fact a Muslim, with potential ties to ISIS.

Obviously for someone to do this they had to have a screw loose. But for someone to do this that is 67 years old there must have been some kind of a recent breaking point I would guess. To me that would either be political, trump in office, or religious, converting to Muslim. For someone to successfully live 67 years without doing something nuts and then all the sudden snap, in my mind those are the only two things that make any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                  This is the campfire. They opened up a whole other section for those of you that feel obliged to get huffy about politics while our fellow Americans are mourning and wounded. People's husbands, wives, sons and daughters were just attacked. Put on your big boy pants and show some respect rather than needlessly argue about somehing you're not resolving with a few words on the internet either way.
                  This. Please listen to this man. There is another thread in the political section about this where it would be more appropriate to discuss some things going on in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DJnoteriized View Post
                    Because I called this man a thug?

I saw your comments on the other thread. You know exactly what I'm referring to. Maybe you can claim he's racist as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      Obviously for someone to do this they had to have a screw loose. But for someone to do this that is 67 years old there must have been some kind of a recent breaking point I would guess. To me that would either be political, trump in office, or religious, converting to Muslim. For someone to successfully live 67 years without doing something nuts and then all the sudden snap, in my mind those are the only two things that make any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Trying to make sense of something like this is futile for those who grew up knowing right from wrong, and were taught the value of human life. He was a duranged, psychopath, coward....it's just too bad he didn't eat the first bullet.

God be with the victims, their families, and all who had to witness that senseless massacre. I don't ever want to see that video again.

Comment

Just wow. I keep trying to post what I feel about the shooting and keep erasing it cause there really are no words. Prayers for the families and loved ones. And remember to remind yourself not to live in fear. It's becoming easier to not want to travel and go and see things because of this hectic world, but we are not designed to live in fear, and hide in our houses and be afraid of our next steps. We have got to stop turning on one another period and turn to God and rest in him more remember this 2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. And many many other scriptures of not living in fear. Keep your head on walk in power, love, and self control. Non of us know when our last day will be so hold your loved ones tight, and know even in this crazy hectic time God still has your back. Spiritually speaking keep reminding the enemy of his future, when he starts to attack remind him of his future , he knows what it is he knows it's coming for him. He's doing all he can to darken people's hearts- the enemy is working to kill steal and destroy lives. The more panic and chaos he can create in people's hearts and in the world the more he can influence people to question their faith the more we are giving power to the enemy and will continue to see his works . Then the more of his works we will continue to witness and continue to live in confusion and fear. I pray boldly in Jesus that we can start to fix our eyes on the Lord and bring him back to the focal point of America and proclaim how he sees and feels about us and not how society sees us. To see more of HIM and his works. How did America become so dark. It's easy. They took God out of everything and replaced it with man. I do not have my faith in man. In God we trust.

Comment

Continued prayers for all the afflicted by this lunatic. For those with children, please take some time to talk to them as this will be a worrisome time for them.

Comment

they usually report shooter with "full auto" rifles when usually they just have semi autos.
                            I watched the vid and it sure sounded like full auto

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              Sad stuff. Always worried about crowds these days. I'm dreading the state fair and know I'll be there with the kids. Then an aggie game later this month. I feel much safer at Kyle field than most crowded places.

Same here. The 27 year LEO in me still has me sitting watching the door of restaurants. Head is always on swivel, always checking people out. I carry every where I go now and have done so for a couple of ears. Church, school grounds, etc. This kind of shooting is different. You can't defend yourself when the threat is 32 floors above you. Guess I'll have to start carrying my AR.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Arrow View Post
                                they usually report shooter with "full auto" rifles when usually they just have semi autos.
                                I watched the vid and it sure sounded like full auto
                                Does it really matter?

Comment

Working...
                                X