No announcement yet.

I guess you could say I am Murphys Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basspro can't do anything so it looks like I'll be breaking out the cross bow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I should have stayed home....

On the way to the ranch I ended up hitting about a 200lb boar..
      Got there and unloading got hand slammed in car door.
      On the way back to College Station truck broke down in Madisonville.. Luckily got it running and limped it back to the dealership...

Not a great way to start the season. But I got to sit a weekend and relax a little. Hope everyone else's weekend went well!

Comment

Sounds like you need a good drink and off to bed

Comment

You should have a great weekend coming up, sounds like everything that could happen is already behind you at this point

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            You should have a great weekend coming up, sounds like everything that could happen is already behind you at this point
            Taking this weekend off. Got tickets to the Bama vs A&M Game, so going to let it cool down and get some of my luck back before heading out again. And hopefully have my bow back.

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
              Taking this weekend off. Got tickets to the Bama vs A&M Game, so going to let it cool down and get some of my luck back before heading out again. And hopefully have my bow back.
              You'll probably wish you were hunting by the end of the first quarter

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                You'll probably wish you were hunting by the end of the first quarter
                Probably... but its my last year here at A&M so might as well take a little more Battered Aggie Syndrome a little more.

Comment

Working...
                X