Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else can't concentrate at work today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to all who hit the woods/brush!

Comment

I'm sitting in my stand right now. We get a two week head start up in Missouri

Comment

Boy tell me about it!

Comment

Got to place at 2:30 so figured safe to go ahead and pull cards and top off feeders. With cooler temps and rain ealier they were all over feeders and just backed out.
          Prob wont see the big guys, which usually dont untill later in oct-nov, but pretty sure will see some deer in morn.
          Just hoping to sleep at all tonight.

Comment

Just got to my place and had a drink! Should I pull cards now or resist the temptation and just get our there in The morning?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              Just got to my place and had a drink! Should I pull cards now or resist the temptation and just get our there in The morning?
              I resisted the urge and will pull them after the hunt tomorrow!

Comment

Stuff in the vehicle, leaving work early tomorrow and heading to the woods. Pretty sad when you work 8 and say you are leaving early.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                  Unfortunately I have to work this weekend but I’ll be headed out first thing Tuesday morning when I get off.
                  I'm getting off nights Tuesday Morning as well.
                  How many days you heading up for?

Comment

Worse. I'm off, only 45 minutes from my lease and can't make it in. Need these showers to stop for about a week, so I can tend to my spots and if I'm lucky maybe get a hunt in.

Comment

Working...
                    X