Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
    Then why kneel? Was that to protest trumps son of a ***** comment? Just asking the question not hating I'm a cowboys fan.

Because they have a business to run. And the large percentage of key employees are ****** off and want to show it somehow....and the boss seems to have given them an option that shouldn't hurt the business's image:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just came from here. 1000 men and women would love to stand and throw a ball just one more time.
      Attached Files

Comment

So urge telling me that in the entire history of the NFL, just now layers are deciding to not stand during the anthem? There has never been a player sitting on a bench, trainers table, equipment area during the Anthem?

It was IMO actually pretty classy that the team knelt before the Anthem to acknowledge the right of protest by those who choose to d so, and then stood during the Anthem arm in arm as one cohesive unit.

And for those who keep saying Jerry threatened to fire anyone who knelt, that is the fakes the of fake news, and remember, we hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
          I'm not a cowboys fan, but didn't have any issue with what they did. I think some people need drama.
          Yep, the overreaction is ridiculous.

Trump decreed via Tweet that standing with locked arms during the anthem is good, but kneeling is not acceptable. Cowboys kneeled before the anthem and then stood with locked arms during the anthem. Trump has not ruled on this routine. Maybe he will Tweet approval and calm people down.

Comment

If I'm doing business with you I'm only interested in your product.. not your political views. I don't tune in for a protest, I want to watch paid athletes play a competitive game.

Comment

I think they are still on a knee...

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                Pull your head out of your ***, they did before the anthem.

My question why do it at all? Solidarity from what? Why is politics involved in football.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                  It essentially shows support for the same mentality that created the mess. Not team unity, not support for any cause, but a narrative that defies authority & tradition, while ticking everyone off. Unifying for divisiveness ought to get things done, whatever that may be at this point.

If you think Jason Witten would take part in what you are accusing them of then your opinions shouldn't be taken seriously going forward. Good grief

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                    When they all stood up for the national anthem they stayed one the good side.
                    Nosir , that was just them taking the "other side".

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                      First time for me to turn them off, cant believe they all took a knee.

God Bless
                      Bish
                      Great first quote

Take that football and shove it

God bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        If you think Jason Witten would take part in what you are accusing them of then your opinions shouldn't be taken seriously going forward. Good grief
                        I believe he just did.

What was the display for, what does taking a knee represent?

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          I think they are still on a knee...

Skinny
                          Ha ha ... Some truth finally comes out of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                            I believe he just did.

What was the display for, what does taking a knee represent?

You are more than welcome to go back and read. It's been covered above.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                              I appreciate that the Cowboys stood for the anthem however they are part of the NFL and as far as the NFL is concerned..... CLICK

Javi

Pretty much in the same boat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                You are more than welcome to go back and read. It's been covered above.
                                I know, I covered it well. Wasn't a thought pre-Kap.

Comment

Working...
                                X