Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Biernat's, Town Hearth or Eddie V's

Comment

KOIN138 memberikan anda kemudahan dalam mendapatkan cuan harian hingga jackpot 1 unit mobil Avanza. Daftar dan login situs slot online terbaik dan terviral 2024

First class all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
        If you want to go to McKinney, Ricks Chop House is awesome. It's on the square. Good times. Get the Cowboy Ribeye.
        This is one of my favorites as well - Great service every time. Any steak is great.

Heading down the street for a piece of pie from Emporium afterwards, or a night cap at the corner winery also makes for a great all around night.

Comment

The Grape on Lower Greenville is a local place that has been around for decades. Really nice. I proposed to my wife there 28 years ago.

Comment

This past anniversary I took my wife to simply fondue. We had a great time and the food was awesome! I went into it with kinda bad attitude thinking I wouldn't get enough to eat, but waddled out fuller than a tick! It takes a good 2 hours so you have time to visit and cooking your own food keeps you busy. the 6 pepper beef tenderloin was incredible.
            got a groupon and took the kids for a back to school treat. its my family's new favorite for special occaisions.

Comment

Addison - Texas De Brazil

Comment

Brother, its opening weekend.. You better warm up the idea of steaks and fried potatoes in deer camp. Heck if your lucky, you could even have back-straps by Saturday night.

Comment

As Said. Best in town!

"- Pappas Bros Steakhouse (#2 restaurant in Dallas on TripAdvisor). I love this place. In my opinion, it's the premier steakhouse in Dallas. "

Comment

Originally posted by Pope & Yum View Post
                    Brother, its opening weekend.. You better warm up the idea of steaks and fried potatoes in deer camp. Heck if your lucky, you could even have back-straps by Saturday night.
                    lol I hunt at the house most of the time so no problems there.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      You don't have to drive all the way to Dallas for fancy eats! They got a Taco Casa in Canton!
                      Heck she would rather have your fried fish then go to dallas lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        Al Biernat's, Town Hearth or Eddie V's
                        Eddie V's is the top of my list. by far my fav place to go

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                          Heck she would rather have your fried fish then go to dallas lol!

I need to get back to keeping them! I've been giving them away or throwing em back for months and dug in the freezer to take some to a friend this weekend and only had 2 packs in the freezer! Gave them to him so I'm currently fishless!

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                            3 of my top choices that aren't Asian....

- Pappas Bros Steakhouse (#2 restaurant in Dallas on TripAdvisor). I love this place. In my opinion, it's the premier steakhouse in Dallas.

- Fearing's Restaurant in the Ritz-Carlton downtown. Chef Dean Fearing was the executive chef at The Mansion for a long time until he left to start his own place. His signature dish is maple soaked buffalo tenderloin, and it's awesome. He also does a unique surf and turf with a wagyu filet and chicken fried lobster. Also can't go wrong with his bone-in ribeye.

- Perry's Steakhouse & Grille in Uptown. Skip the beef, save some money and go for Perry's Famous Pork Chop. It's cured, it's massive, it's carved tableside and and it will blow you away for about $40. The Symphony Kabob is a great surf and turf, but seriously, you have to get the pork chop.

Now I really want a Perry's pork chop.
                            I've had that pork chop a time or eight....it's right up there with the best....

Comment

Nate's Seafood in Addison

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                This is one of my favorites as well - Great service every time. Any steak is great.

Heading down the street for a piece of pie from Emporium afterwards, or a night cap at the corner winery also makes for a great all around night.
                                Yup. And often times, Rick himself is walking around checking on the guests to make sure all are satisfied. The wife and I have enjoyed going there.

Also, he owns another restaurant called Harvest on the square as well. It's great as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X