Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can women not figure out what they want to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    I stopped trying to figure out how their brains work a long time ago. We'll never understand it and if we did, it'd probably scare the hell out of us.
    I imagine with all of the estrogen that was in your house there are many lessons you could teach.
    With my daughter and wife I typically do not ask and let them bring it up but it still goes like the above so I typically rattle off Hooters, Taco bell and so on. At that point I usually just start driving in circles until they figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by KLWoodall View Post
      I would only answer if I could post as anonymous. I've said too much already.
      I screenshot your reply and saved for later extortion opportunity.

Comment

When I get the idk treatment I just pull over and don't go any further til I get an answer. Nothing I hate more than getting an answer and it's somewhere we drove by 10 minutes prior.
        Last edited by drbonner; 09-21-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

When she gives me the "I don't care" response, I just started going to where ever I want. She is on this gluten free kick so I'll go to this Italian place I like and everything comes with pasta and bread. She always gets mad. She's started to voice her opinion a little more and I even put an app on my phone call the "Chooser". We have 3 or 4 favorites in there, we'll add some new ones and then spin the wheel and go to whatever it selects. Takes the back and forth out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
            That's funny. When my wife and I got engaged, we made plans to get our parents together to meet and eat at a nice steak place. When my in laws beat us to the restaurant, they thought the 30 minute wait was ridiculous. My future FIL said, "heck, we can get a good steak at the Golden Corral and there's no wait". So we celebrated there. Haven't eaten there since and we've been married for 16 years.
            Friday evening till Sunday they now have prime rib and grilled shrimp. Put sandwich bags in your pockets and you and the dogs will be eating like a king for the weekend.....

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
              I even put an app on my phone call the "Chooser". We have 3 or 4 favorites in there, we'll add some new ones and then spin the wheel and go to whatever it selects. Takes the back and forth out of it.
              Hmm, will have to look into this

Comment

Every man's worst nightmare.... "I don't care".....

Just happened to me last night.

Wife: what do you want for supper.
                Me: I don't care.
                Wife: I don't care, you tell me what you want.
                Me: gravy burgers.
                Wife: something quicker.
                Me: cheese burgers.
                Wife: no.
                Me: I don't care.
                Wife: Then go hungry and the kids and I will eat tuna Egg salad (she knows I hate tuna egg salad).
                Me: Fine, I'll eat left overs.

I go do something, come back inside and smell chicken fajitas........ It makes no sense at all!

Comment

this is every day at my house!

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                    i don't even ask anymore. I just start naming places like an auctioneer until something hits.
                    😂

Comment

In 29 days my bride and I will celebrate 16 years of wedded bliss. She has decided where we're eating twice... our first anniversary and about 6 months ago after church.

I'm not kidding.

Comment

When I'm out of town I get a text that says "help me decide what to eat". Every time I consider throwing my phone out the window.

Comment

Every freaking time!

"I don't care" really means "I want you to list everyplace in a 50 mile radius until you pick the one I wanted all along"

Comment

We almost never eat out but my wife has always been good at deciding. Probably because I really don't care, I am not picky at all. So whether it's planning dinner at home or the rare occasion we go out, she is really good at planning meals. I cook often because I enjoy it, but she will say "we are having pork chops tonight" and whoever feels like it cooks. We used to have a whoever gets home first cooks rule, but she works from home now lol.

Comment

Hey babe I'm going out to eat...you coming?

Problem solved.

Comment

Worse than not being able to decide what to eat out is her not being able to decide what to cook at home. I hate it when she calls me about 5:00 and asks what I want for supper, when we're gonna eat at 6:30.

Her: What would you like for supper tonight?
                                Me: Whatever you cook, I'll eat.
                                Her: But what do you want?
                                Me: Hamburger Steak with onions and gravy.
                                Her: That doesn't sound good to me.
                                Me: Cabbage and sausage.
                                Her: I don't have any cabbage.
                                Me: Spaghetti
                                Her: The kids had that for lunch.
                                Me: Grilled Chicken, corn on the cob and roasted potatoes.
                                Her: No thawed chicken.
                                Me: Whataburger
                                Her: I'm eating healthy
                                Me: Steak and Eggs
                                Her: You've had steak for lunch 3 days this week.
                                Me: Salmon, sauteed spinach and corn
                                Her: You know I don't like salmon.
                                Me: Halibut, brussel sprouts and garlic mashed potatoes
                                Her: I don't want the house to smell like fish.
                                Me: Fried eggs, pan sausage, biscuits and gravy
                                Her: I can do that, but I'm just gonna eat cereal.
                                Me: Hey, now that we settled that, I'm trying to close this business deal and I need to know how you think I should negotiate it.
                                Her: How should I know? That's your job, just get it done.
                                Me: MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY
                                Her: You're an ***.
                                Me: I know. Love you.
                                Her: Love you too.
                                Me: Bye
                                Her: Bye. Stop on the way home and pick up some eggs and milk, please.
                                Me: Shoot me in the freaking face.
                                Her: Curtis Ray!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X