No announcement yet.

Sleeping on the couch tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or just ask some chick to share the couch with you. Some are freaks like that. Come on don't let me down. You can be my boy blue!

Comment

Wednesday's meant bar time regardless of the sleeping situation. Now it means get to bed cause your dumb A s s has a job now

Comment

He obviously has no game and is sleeping on the couch of shame.... Alone.

Comment

Sleeping on the couch tonight

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
          So tonight I'll be sleeping on the couch in my dorm room, went to go to the store and locked my bedroom from the inside with my keys on my desk. Just as the door closed I realized what was about to happen so I tried to stop the door and I didn't make it. Probably will be the worst night of college I've had this far. No tv or laptop and only have 50% battery on my phone. Can't get anyone to come open the door for me until 8 am tomorrow when the office opens. (This couch is very comfortable)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just about to make a smart arse comment and then locked myself out of my house and my wife is out of town lmfao.

Dead bolted my back door, dead bolted my garage door entrance and went out the front to walk the dogs before I went to bed and the bottom lock on the front door is locked. No wallet or id so this should be fun!

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-20-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            I was just about to make a smart arse comment and then locked myself out of my house and my wife is out of town lmfao.

Dead bolted my back door, dead bolted my garage door entrance and went out the front to walk the dogs before I went to bed and the bottom lock on the front door is locked. No wallet or id so this should be fun!

2 screw drivers and 30 seconds later you are in.

Comment

Please post pictures of this said couch......

Comment

You needed to find a wife for a night.

Comment

I miss college

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                    Yea man, it's only 8 o'clock, your in college. Go find a couple "pillows" to lay your head on!
                    Ummm "dirty pillows"

Comment

In for pics of girl

Comment

It's morning now so no telling what he woke up next to

Oh wait, that's what happens to all you drunken pervs

Comment

So tonight I'll be sleeping on the couch in my dorm room, went to go to the store and locked my bedroom from the inside with my keys on my desk. Just as the door closed I realized what was about to happen so I tried to stop the door and I didn't make it. Probably will be the worst night of college I've had this far. No tv or laptop and only have 50% battery on my phone. Can't get anyone to come open the door for me until 8 am tomorrow when the office opens. (This couch is very comfortable)

Rise and shine Cupcake!!

Please tell us someone hijacked your phone and posted this as a joke on you.
                          If it is true go ahead and lie to us to save some cred. Say you got arrested and spent the night in the county drunk tank.

I think locking my keys in my dorm room wouldn't even make the top 500 worst days of my life in college.

Your doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                            Rise and shine Cupcake!!

Please tell us someone hijacked your phone and posted this as a joke on you.

If it is true go ahead and lie to us to save some cred. Say you got arrested and spent the night in the county drunk tank.

I think locking my keys in my dorm room wouldn't even make the top 500 worst days of my life in college.

Your doing it wrong.

I've had a ton of bad *** days, I'm not a drinker so I never really have bad days like most of you guys would wind up in. Last night was one of the good days...

Comment

I've had a ton of bad *** days, I'm not a drinker so I never really have bad days like most of you guys would wind up in. Last night was one of the good days...

Worthless without pics. Lets see her. Not being a drinker should make the pics & video much more in focus.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                                If sleeping on the couch will be your worst night in college yet, you're not doing it right my friend!
                                or wrong....

Comment

Working...
                                X