No announcement yet.

Breakfast Taco vs. Breakfast Burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If y'all are getting your breakfast tacos/burritos from a fast food join then it's called crap. Come down to San Antonio and I'll show you some real breakfast tacos.

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
      If y'all are getting your breakfast tacos/burritos from a fast food join then it's called crap. Come down to San Antonio and I'll show you some real breakfast tacos.
      Lol.....you must not travel around Houston area much. You can't hardly find a decent mexican restaurant in SA

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
        Jaybo for the win!!
        Shut up!

Comment

It is not limited to geography, it's universal.

If the contents are rolled into a tortilla, it is a burrito. If the contents are placed into a folded tortilla, it is a taco.
          So what if its folded on one end but open on the other? Burraco? Tacrito? Delicious?

Comment

I don't care what they call them so long as I can get one with "locally grown whole foods fresh organic micro vegetables"

Try saying that to the waitress at a tacqueria....;-)

Comment

Size determines if it's a taco or burrito

Comment

Originally posted by traildust View Post
                lol.....you must not travel around houston area much. You can't hardly find a decent mexican restaurant in sa
                👍

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Lol.....you must not travel around Houston area much. You can't hardly find a decent mexican restaurant in SA
                  There's a few with good margaritas! Yum breakfast tacos and margarita

Comment

It is not limited to geography, it's universal.

If the contents are rolled into a tortilla, it is a burrito. If the contents are placed into a folded tortilla, it is a taco.
                    Jeessssssss

Comment

2 different things, depends on how they're constructed. Burrito is better for commuting, tacos are served @ my breakfast table.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
                        Around here in League City/Galveston area Taco and Burrito refer to the size.

Want a small one, order a Breakfast Taco. Want a big one, order a Breakfast Burrito.
                        yep

Comment

Open ends- taco
                          Closed end- burrito

Comment

Had a girl in a west Texas store one morning correct me when I asked for two breakfast tacos. She said they are burritos because I'm married to a Mexican and that's what he calls them. I replied. Call the Mexicans in Old Ocean and tell them to change the name of their place to Burrito Loco then.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              You sir don't know know San Antonio that well then

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
                                You sir don't know know San Antonio that well then
                                Ya... ya I do. Maybe you prefer texmex

Comment

Working...
                                X