X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 College Football Week 4

Week 4 already?

Here's hoping the Horned Frogs can survive their trip to Stillwater in week 4.

Comment

Texas' D has shown us they can do it....now they need to keep doing it.

Comment

115 combined points in Houston vs TTU

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
          Here's hoping the Horned Frogs can survive their trip to Stillwater in week 4.
          GP has a tall order this week!! Hopefully they continue to run the ball and can shorten the game enough to keep it close. Prolly going to have to blitz a lot or Rudolph will carve them up. VERY thin at DE this week. Kyle Hicks is likely out. 0-fer in Stillwater since joining the league. Git r dun!

Comment

Well with the loss to Tech I believe our bowl chances are shot. I think we may win one conference game. Gonna road trip to Tempe for the Oregon game this weekend. I am just going for the good times and fully expect to lose. There are not many good match ups this weekend but we will see how the frogs match up to Rudolph. Either way I will be glued to the games and the weekly thread

Comment

Texas showed tremendous growth and had a true freshman leading the charge. I'm still eyeing 7-8 wins this season. Up next, Cyclones. I heard they're much improved.

Comment

Hogs and TAM in Arlington, which coach keeps his job bowl.

Comment

BTHOpigsooie

Comment

Ags true freshman QB needs to take a big step forward this week and the rest of the team needs to get healthy. I think Ags take care of business and move to 3-1.

Comment

Well we will see which A&M team shows up this week, I honestly thought they were gonna lose last week and Sumlin would be fired. But for once in his stint at A&M he actually made some adjustments, hopefully all the RBs get healthy and some of the Defense gets healthy, cause here come the stretch of the season

Comment

I think the hogs beat the ags, the horns take down the cyclones and the frogs loose to okie lite.

Should be a fun weekend of football!

Comment

The colosseum this weekend:

NFL product is struggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            The colosseum this weekend:

NFL product is struggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            I quit watching after the Kapernick debacle and the hands up don't shoot garbage. They are dead to me.

Comment

Sam takes on Nicholls at home. Will be attending the game in Huntsville!!! Eat em up.

I am very curious to see how TAMU will perform in the SEC West starting Saturday. I was happy with the final score Saturday but the first half and how they got there were the same story of inconsistency. At least this time it was reversed with the bad playing in the beginning and then running up the scoreboard and winning the game vs the usual running up the score early and then blowing it all away.

Comment

Working...
                              X