Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Army Gear

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
    I'm mainly commenting for the naysayers but the people who mock them are the same *******s who wouldn't show up to serve if they didn't have their benefits payed out to them aka just about every reservist out there.

I'm a huge proponent of the State Guard bc I've seen them work. The do more with less and they don't ***** about it.

Active duty dumps on the reserves, the reserves dump on the State Guard. But the state guard has the same legal authority as the National Guard under Texas Govt Code 432.

Secondly, they may be volunteer, but anybody who joins the military is volunteer. The Adjutant General who commands the Texas Military Forces (which includes the TXSG) does not differentiate them from other state military service members.

It's still military service in my opinion and as outlined under Texas state law. And it sure qualifies compared to all those sitting around doing nothing for this state or nation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kdurham; 09-18-2017, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Would this help you out?? It's a vest carrier and back pack.... Is this thr right camo pattern you need to have?? Let me know...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Would this help you out?? It's a vest carrier and back pack.... Is this thr right camo pattern you need to have?? Let me know...

No pic. PM?

Comment

ISO Army Gear

Sent you a PM

Comment

Gear is on its way... I was told it would get delivered on Friday... Hope you can put it to use and that it helps you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Gear is on its way... I was told it would get delivered on Friday... Hope you can put it to use and that it helps you out.

You are so awesome!!!!! Deeply appreciated!!!! Thanks again!!!!
                Trying to track down TMAR Recruiter for you. Will PM it as soon as I get it.

Comment

I'll check,

Comment

Working...
                  X