No announcement yet.

Do you drink when you hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a big drinker but I usually do have a drink or two when at the lease. During early season I will take a beer or a mixed drink(red water) with me to stand. If it's cold I usually take jager swig before heading out.
    I battle a little target panic and feel it helps to calm the nerves a little.

Comment

In the evenings I bring a few brews to the Blind

Comment

No

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Yas, but only when I'm by myself or with my friends

Comment

I'm not good enough at hunting to add booze, plus I'd have to pee too much

Comment

Yep

Comment

No way.

Comment

Sure do but I mainly just sit. Since we sold our place out west and I coach, I mainly just go to be in the woods.. "Hunted" a handful of times last year and never even loaded my rifle. It's more of a relaxing thing for me to spend a couple hours with no worries

Comment

no

Comment

In the Stand - Coffee & Water

@ Camp - maybe a few at the end of the night. Never too many. I am there to hunt and enjoy myself. Not get hammered.

Comment

sitting in tripod = no

sitting in box blind = usually take a couple beers with me.

Comment

I'll bring a couple cold ones to the stand for an evening sit, especially bow season when it's still pretty warm outside.

Morning, nope. Just water and maybe a 5 hour energy if I need it. I used to do coffee, but I hate having to pee half way through a morning hunt.

It's the outdoors folks. Enjoy it how you please as long as you aren't putting others or yourself in danger or breaking any laws.

Comment

Not when bow hunting.

However..When sitting in the Hilton,( Box blind) there is a proper amount of hydration that should take place.

Comment

Yes when rifle hunting

Comment

Working...
                                X