Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    I'm certainly envious your set up

Thank you bud. We were right there with you for many years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
      What did it take to get the motor running again? Just a rebuild?

We repowered. Removed the damaged Mercury Force (non serviceable) and had a Yamaha 70 installed with a Jack-Plate.

Comment

We might have to head down that way when it gets warmer. Isabella has never seen that much water before. We passed by Mobile Bay over Christmas and she kept saying “How do you get wet?”.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
          We might have to head down that way when it gets warmer. Isabella has never seen that much water before. We passed by Mobile Bay over Christmas and she kept saying “How do you get wet?”.
          Y'all do that! There is a couple real nice white sand islands we can boat to with clear blue green water.

Comment

We just got back from a cool and nasty coast trip. Beat sitting around the house looking out a window.

Comment

I awoke this morning, after working all night to a phone call. It appeared that the lower unit for my boat that was back ordered until early April arrived yesterday and my boat was ready to be picked up!

Next Friday she will have a saltwater bath!

Comment

Not much to update on. All we have done as of late is mow. I am rewiring the boat right now. The birds nest of wires has been scary long enough and I have been wanting to install a different fish finder with navigation anyway. I’m installing new navigation lights too so we can fish early and late...

Comment

Moe betta!

Comment

Looking good. I'm down in POC for the next few weeks if you make it down and need a fishing partner.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                      Looking good. I'm down in POC for the next few weeks if you make it down and need a fishing partner.

I’ll be back down on May 3rd. If you are still down, let’s catch some fish!

Comment

Coastal trailer mansion II, the unicorn

It has been forever since I updated this post. Over the past couple months we have made several improvements first being a driveway.

After the driveway was complete we had a RV cover installed to help protect our place from the elements.

Around that same time we upgraded boats to a Majek Texas Skiff.

Next we decided our RV, though very nice, was just a little small to live in part time so we traded in the Rockwood on a GrandDesign fifth wheel.

And lastly I am at the coast now waiting for our new storage building to be delivered so I can get the kayaks out of the boat. Will update with a picture after it arrives.

Comment

All setup

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

You might be the only person on TBH I envy

Comment

Looking great!

Comment