Coastal trailer mansion II, the unicorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cactusassjohn View Post
    ahhh! learn something new everyday. thanks for the info, nice place u have!

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
    It's looking great!

Thank y’all

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not much going on here at the mansion other than relaxing! This coming week we will see how the fish are biting

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        Not much going on here at the mansion other than relaxing! This coming week we will see how the fish are biting

It's about that time!

What's the little buggy?

Sent from somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
          It's about that time!

What's the little buggy?

Sent from somewhere

We got it off here about a month ago. Little Tractor Supply TrailWagon TW200. I took it all apart, stripped it to bare metal, primed, painted, and reworked the breaks. Now all that’s left is a new set of shoes but that $400 ticket will wait for another day.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
            We got it off here about a month ago. Little Tractor Supply TrailWagon TW200. I took it all apart, stripped it to bare metal, primed, painted, and reworked the breaks. Now all that’s left is a new set of shoes but that $400 ticket will wait for another day.
            Looks like it is about perfect for down there and the new paint will help it last.

Sent from somewhere

Comment

More relaxing as we feed the hardheads

Comment

We added a hardtop and side mirrors to my brides beach buggy.

Comment

Just saw this thread today. You guys are just down the road from my pops place. Actually can see his barn in some of your pics. He’s at 12th and Dallas. I don’t get down to Seadrift often, but next time I do, I’ll swing by for happy hour. Love what y’all have done with that lot. It’s nice to have some people do it right in Seadrift. Lots of people have done it wrong, but it’s a cool little town.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                    Just saw this thread today. You guys are just down the road from my pops place. Actually can see his barn in some of your pics. He’s at 12th and Dallas. I don’t get down to Seadrift often, but next time I do, I’ll swing by for happy hour. Love what y’all have done with that lot. It’s nice to have some people do it right in Seadrift. Lots of people have done it wrong, but it’s a cool little town.

We love this place we proudly call our home away from home! Definitely, swing by anytime and there are a few TBHers in the area.

Michael

Comment

Livin the dream......very nice

Comment

Are you still down?

I’m working, but still aight to be able to stop by.

Just read this entire thread. Great progress.

Comment

Nah

Comment

Over the top

Comment

Very cool... not sure how I've missed this thread.... following...

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                                Are you still down?

I’m working, but still aight to be able to stop by.

Just read this entire thread. Great progress.

We are heading back this afternoon. Getting ready to go into town for some BBQ and a couple little things then start packing up.

We went out yesterday and caught a little bit of everything with only two keepers (released the blues).

Comment

Working...
                                X