No announcement yet.

Going "again" To War..My Son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't live the fabulous lives we live without men like your son. I pray for his, and others, safe return, as well as some comfort from the worries of their families.

My family is so grateful for the incredible gift of freedom, and the peace of mind provided by our warriors destroying the enemy in his own backyard. Send 'em where they belong, boys! God speed your return home.

Comment

Heard from our daughter-in-law today our Son moved to another area for a mission. Now we don't have a FOB address for him for a while nor can we message? Can't say where he is, but a colleague of mine who was there gave me some insight and ole' Dad is a little concerned.

And the NFL players who won't stand mean even less to our family right now!! JERKS!

Comment

Thank you to your son for his service. Prayers for his safe return!

Comment

Praying for his safe return. Thank him for his service

Comment

high five and big hug to this HERO!!!!

Comment

We are so grateful for his service. Please pass along our thanks.

We are praying for his safe return.

Comment

That is a Hero.
                We all sleep peaceful at night because of men like your son.
                Thank him for his service.

Comment

Thank you for your service and may God be beside you on all days.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                    Just heard Jake is at his semi-final LAST leg of his journey..been there 2 days now and waiting for the last leg. We tried to call and text today and no response. Wifi is not too good where he is...up and down service. Talked to our daughter-in-law just now and the oldest Grandson is asking where Dad is? Dam....

As many of you know...it never get's easier! Support, love and prayers are all Momma and I can offer...but, his number one request to his FOB is Skoal..LOL, it is what it is so stocking up and a care package will be on the way!

What kind of Skoal? I'd like to donate a couple of logs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for him. Thank him for his service.

Comment

Prayers for a safe return and thank you for your service. Hits close to home. My son's first day is today as a 2nd Lt. and is at Fort Leonard Wood.

Comment

Here's to a safe return home to his loved ones.

Comment

God bless him and all who are serving. Wishing him much success with his mission and a safe return to his lovely family.

As for those over paid thugs on TV they are proof positive if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. They are badly mis-guided by so-called community leaders and most do not even know why they are sitting.

Comment

God Bless him and thank him for his service.

Comment

thank you for your service, giving myself and my family the freedoms we enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X