This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
    Sure do know how to dig up buried BS . . lol . . We'll try to make it right . .

I better get my seasoning order in before CB crawls under that rock![emoji12]

Comment

Blake's team may win, but I doubt they'll remove any goal posts from Kyle. Suicidal act if tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
        Blake's team may win, but I doubt they'll remove any goal posts from Kyle. Suicidal act if tried.
        They live on the edge . .

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post

Lol one of the corp guys gonna pull a fake sword on a cheerleader or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Just saw this so I didn't say anything. We were doing the players custom gloves. I did get swagged out.

[ATTACH]872862[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            That is great. I do like their colors.

Comment

Game day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                21 yrs ago yesterday 9-14-96 .... The night the goal posts came down, and left the stadium

The Cajuns forced 8 Aggie turnovers, 3 defensive TD's (2 of which were pick 6's), as a 4th defensive TD was called back for holding.

The Cajuns were "Independent" that year after leaving the Big West. The previous week USL played FLA very tough and knocked Heisman Trophy winner Danny Wuerffel out of the game. Heading into the A&M game the Cajuns were very confident.

A&M was led by Tennessee transfer Brandon Stewart at QB, D'Andre Hardeman and Sirr Parker at RB, along with a local kid from Abbeville, LA Brandon Mitchell at DE.

RC Slocum's homecoming to Louisiana (from Oakdale and played/coached at McNeese) wasn't so kind as he had no answer for the feisty Cajun defense, and 38,783 rabid, boudin-eating fans who helped will their team to the greatest win in school history.

Aggies still had a chance to salvage a victory from the jaws of defeat. With the ball inside the Cajuns’ 30-yard line and 37 seconds on the clock, Stewart was forced out of the pocket and threw off of his back foot down the right sideline. In a crowd of five players, the ball was tipped in the air and USL DB Damon Mason made a diving catch to intercept the pass at the 14-yard-line.

BALLGAME as the fans rushed the field as if they were giving away free crawfish and catahoula puppies

Several things I remember from that night: extremely hot and humid as many players were cramping, Cajuns had a 17 play drive that consisted of "ground and pound", don't think I ever sat down, and the South endzone goal post was torn down by the students, who carried it up the slopes of the bleachers, managed to have it cross over the top of the fence surrounding the stadium and took it to the parking lot.

I remember listening to that one on the radio

More picks from the victory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

lol...there went the coffee

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Game day!!

Yes it is. We nixed the USC trip when we bought our land but I'm regretting it this morning seeing how much fun my friends are having on the trip. Last night was Vegas and they are hoping a flight to LA today for the game.

Comment

Strong is 3-0. Hum.

Comment

Yes it is. We nixed the USC trip when we bought our land but I'm regretting it this morning seeing how much fun my friends are having on the trip. Last night was Vegas and they are hoping a flight to LA today for the game.
                        There will always be another game...you will enjoy that property for a lifetime!(if you don't burn it down) How many acres did ya'll get anyways?

Comment

There will always be another game...you will enjoy that property for a lifetime!(if you don't burn it down) How many acres did ya'll get anyways?

It's good property management! It's 81.

Comment

It's good property management! It's 81.
                            Good deal, I'm jealous. Hunted a lot in that area in the past.

Comment

I have them at 8-4(I said 9-3 preseason and then went to 8-4 after watching Hill play with little improvement). That puts them at 5-4 during conference(not exactly stellar). They will beat SMU but I doubt they cover the spread.
                              Way to believe in your team.

Comment

I am at the ranch. Game Day on, ribs will go on the smoker at noon and the birds should be flying later this evening . Life is good in Texas.... I am afraid Darnold will have a Heisman performance today and the aggies will win. I expect we lose a boat race at Tech. Good luck boys..

Comment

Working...
                                X