Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Big Red! I still have hope for a great year for my Huskers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
      Go Big Red! I still have hope for a great year for my Huskers!!!

Comment

2017 College Football Week 3

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
        Do you get to speak to the players? If you speak to Trent Franson tell him Mr. Bomersbach said hi. My son is good friends with him and they played tournament ball together. Good kid. The way the Aggies are playing now I cannot wait for Aggie Baseball to roll around.

Just saw this so I didn't say anything. We were doing the players custom gloves. I did get swagged out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5856.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	24510640

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Just saw this so I didn't say anything. We were doing the players custom gloves. I did get swagged out.

[ATTACH]872862[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          You're gonna look funny showing up to a tailgate in all of that

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            You're gonna look funny showing up to a tailgate in all of that

I have a bunch of college gear, but the TCU guys took care of me. The purple Nikes were just to much though. Most of it is HEB grocery getting gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              I have a bunch of college gear, but the TCU guys took care of me. The purple Nikes were just to much though. Most of it is HEB grocery getting gear.

Comment

mack brown calling the usf game

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  mack brown calling the usf game
                  How is Sally?

Comment

OMG Charlie cannot coach special teams!!! Unreal.

Comment

21 yrs ago yesterday 9-14-96 .... The night the goal posts came down, and left the stadium

The Cajuns forced 8 Aggie turnovers, 3 defensive TD's (2 of which were pick 6's), as a 4th defensive TD was called back for holding.
                      The Cajuns were "Independent" that year after leaving the Big West. The previous week USL played FLA very tough and knocked Heisman Trophy winner Danny Wuerffel out of the game. Heading into the A&M game the Cajuns were very confident.

A&M was led by Tennessee transfer Brandon Stewart at QB, D'Andre Hardeman and Sirr Parker at RB, along with a local kid from Abbeville, LA Brandon Mitchell at DE.
                      RC Slocum's homecoming to Louisiana (from Oakdale and played/coached at McNeese) wasn't so kind as he had no answer for the feisty Cajun defense, and 38,783 rabid, boudin-eating fans who helped will their team to the greatest win in school history.

Aggies still had a chance to salvage a victory from the jaws of defeat. With the ball inside the Cajuns’ 30-yard line and 37 seconds on the clock, Stewart was forced out of the pocket and threw off of his back foot down the right sideline. In a crowd of five players, the ball was tipped in the air and USL DB Damon Mason made a diving catch to intercept the pass at the 14-yard-line.
                      BALLGAME as the fans rushed the field as if they were giving away free crawfish and catahoula puppies

Several things I remember from that night: extremely hot and humid as many players were cramping, Cajuns had a 17 play drive that consisted of "ground and pound", don't think I ever sat down, and the South endzone goal post was torn down by the students, who carried it up the slopes of the bleachers, managed to have it cross over the top of the fence surrounding the stadium and took it to the parking lot.

Comment

Watching the USF/illinois game and if officials call games like this the NCAA need to go to flag football. Ridiculous. Not even close to letting players play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Watching the USF/illinois game and if officials call games like this the NCAA need to go to flag football. Ridiculous. Not even close to letting players play this game.
                          I've never seen so much ineptness by both teams and officials in my life. Really ugly football so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            21 yrs ago yesterday 9-14-96 .... The night the goal posts came down, and left the stadium

The Cajuns forced 8 Aggie turnovers, 3 defensive TD's (2 of which were pick 6's), as a 4th defensive TD was called back for holding.
                            The Cajuns were "Independent" that year after leaving the Big West. The previous week USL played FLA very tough and knocked Heisman Trophy winner Danny Wuerffel out of the game. Heading into the A&M game the Cajuns were very confident.

A&M was led by Tennessee transfer Brandon Stewart at QB, D'Andre Hardeman and Sirr Parker at RB, along with a local kid from Abbeville, LA Brandon Mitchell at DE.
                            RC Slocum's homecoming to Louisiana (from Oakdale and played/coached at McNeese) wasn't so kind as he had no answer for the feisty Cajun defense, and 38,783 rabid, boudin-eating fans who helped will their team to the greatest win in school history.

Aggies still had a chance to salvage a victory from the jaws of defeat. With the ball inside the Cajuns’ 30-yard line and 37 seconds on the clock, Stewart was forced out of the pocket and threw off of his back foot down the right sideline. In a crowd of five players, the ball was tipped in the air and USL DB Damon Mason made a diving catch to intercept the pass at the 14-yard-line.
                            BALLGAME as the fans rushed the field as if they were giving away free crawfish and catahoula puppies

Several things I remember from that night: extremely hot and humid as many players were cramping, Cajuns had a 17 play drive that consisted of "ground and pound", don't think I ever sat down, and the South endzone goal post was torn down by the students, who carried it up the slopes of the bleachers, managed to have it cross over the top of the fence surrounding the stadium and took it to the parking lot.

Sure do know how to dig up buried BS . . lol . . We'll try to make it right . .

Comment

University of Slow Learners? USL

Comment

It's almost unwatchable.

Comment

Working...
                                X